Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:(

Go down 
+3
Wildfury
Naarden
zurluk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zurluk

zurluk

A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:( Empty
PostSubject: A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:(   A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:( Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:30 pm

hate me all u want* tho it dont chainge the fact that i am gone

as u migth have noticed ive been offline, and broke loades of prommises i made, i dont realy know what to tell you guyes, i want to lie so it dosnt sound so bad but it is.

you have all reason to be mad at me and hate me if ud like that.

the reason im not playing anymore is that i simply dont find it fun anymore, it is something i dont know how to explain:/ it has nothing to do whit the people in the guild atleast not all of them. tho there are some idiots... im not gona tell any names or anything cuz im not the right one to yell at ppl when i dissapoint loades of peaople myself.

im gona hate myself for this and i deeply apologise for my mistakes and failurs.... i also want to apologise that ive been so late telling why and when i left.

im unstabile. after i started my new school life has turned against me an loades of otter stuff that i find way to private to say.

btw for the people that magage to read thisfare whitout hateing me and just cloose down the topic.

take good care of Wild and the people that holds the guild and the moral upp. u dont know how much it meens!

so Cya for now
if you see someone named Zurluk speaking its not me. i Deleted him, and sent all my money and stuff to my little brother, whos still addicted/cry!

** Dont hate the game, hate the players**

PostSubject: Re: A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:(   A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:( Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:02 pm

too bad you quitted shaman, core formation will continue strong despite this great loss!

Good luck in real life Smile
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:(   A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:( Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:11 pm

I want to say i wish u all the luck, and i do but.. the way u left really is dissapointing. We spoke a few days befor so in a way it didn't come as a supprise, but still.. i had to look in the Guild list to find out that u left.

I hope for a better good bye after so many months of hardcore-raiding and fun together, but i gues you got your reasons to not do so. Really feels .. well crap, u left, in the way of: your a imba, imba nice and good shaman and i (and i gues everyone) will miss you dude. Shame u even deleted ur character.. but thats a 'forced' choice for yourself i gues..

GL & HF with your future plans, farewell.. Zurluk <3

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Calleninja
Officer
Calleninja

PostSubject: Re: A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:(   A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:( Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:18 pm

GL mate

We will miss you <3
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:(   A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:( Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:21 pm

i didnt get a goodbye like this! Sad (even tough i talk to you guys like all the day at forums and stuff! albino )

anyways zurluk, cya irl! jocolor
Back to top Go down
zurluk

zurluk

PostSubject: Re: A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:(   A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:( Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:36 am

thank you guyes, it has been the best time of my online life,
it brakes my heart;/

Back to top Go down
Farsightx

PostSubject: Re: A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:(   A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:( Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:28 am

Hmmm I still dont get it but - I can understand IRL issues. Good luck mate, I hope all goes ok with you... dont worry, with enough faith and will, it always turns out for the better.
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:(   A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:( Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:36 pm

Shinra wrote:
i didnt get a goodbye like this! Sad (even tough i talk to you guys like all the day at forums and stuff! albino )

anyways zurluk, cya irl! jocolor

but you didnt delete yer char.. and.. you're a rogue! Razz
Back to top Go down
Weilarn

Weilarn

PostSubject: Re: A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:(   A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:( Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 10:58 pm

Zurluk :'(

I wish you GL, you were one of the best shamans that i have played with,

Wish you GL

Sad Weilarn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:(   A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stupid and Sad shamans last few words:(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Core Formation :: General Forum :: General-
Jump to: