Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Caranhtir - Mage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
caranthir

Caranhtir  - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Caranhtir - Mage   Caranhtir  - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:10 pm

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?
I'm 20 years old

- Where are you from?
I'm from The Netherlands

- What is your occupation at the moment?
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)
Currecntly im at a Intership at a 5 star hotel (last year of my education) and i hang out with friends, party and play wow

- What are your play times per day?
Atm that depends on ym work time, when i has school i was from 5 till 9 hours aday orso

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Caranthir

- What is your /played?
I played to many chars, i left this 1 liying around for like a year, so its not realy acurate sorry, but i've been playing for liek 3 years (closed beta's)

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?
I chose my current secc because i want to get the PvP epics, and frost rules in PvP ^^

- Would u be ready to change it if requested?
My gear hehe, and teh rest depends and what you ask me.

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?
I will indeed.

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
I do have alot of raid experience, i did lots of MC etc with my 60 roguem i did lots of kara with my Warlock, and with my mage i did it half way.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich?
I do have 3 heroic keys (havent realy worked on the rest since im doing kara and pvp alot) i got Keepers of Time, Sha'tar and Thrallmar keys

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?
Ofc i will.

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
Ive been in to many guild on frostwhsper Razz last i was in was Godless Wicked Dutchies, i left ebcause 1 member got promoted to elader and became realy realy selfish. They only wanted my lock to help them out and neglected my mage who actually needed teh stuff, my lock doesn't need a thing.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?
I would like to join because im in Ancient Method now, its a farily new guild (like 16 days orso) and there growing, doing kara lot and making good progress, im a officer tehre and help them get kara on farm and i lvoe to do that. but i would like to do some kara and gruul without a few whipes and with a guild that has it on farm.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?
I did rad it and i accept it.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?
I hope so, Allyslayernl joined you recently, i hope he can vote for me.

- Do you have anything else to say?
Atm no. im still thinking about if i should join or not, i tlked to windfury about it .. but still thinkng, thanks though^^
Back to top Go down
Farsightx

Caranhtir  - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caranhtir - Mage   Caranhtir  - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:40 pm

Dutch colony ftw Razz
Back to top Go down
Naarden

Caranhtir  - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caranhtir - Mage   Caranhtir  - Mage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 1:07 am

sloppy application tbh
Back to top Go down
Farsightx

Caranhtir  - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caranhtir - Mage   Caranhtir  - Mage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:32 am

Naarden wrote:
sloppy application tbh

Good english doesnt mean good player Smile Trolling ftw!
Back to top Go down
caranthir

Caranhtir  - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caranhtir - Mage   Caranhtir  - Mage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 1:03 pm

well please explain what ya mean with SLoppy Application?

sorry i made a few typos, i think every1 does sometimes, it was half past 2 when i made it, i worked for 12 hours sorry ..
Back to top Go down
Farsightx

Caranhtir  - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caranhtir - Mage   Caranhtir  - Mage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:02 pm

I rememeber you, Caranthir! I searched your name in my memories and screenshots and I found you. Wild, remember that "Worst SV group ever" thread on old wal forums? Hes the mage. Aoeing cced targets, stading in mob aoe, afk during fights...
Back to top Go down
caranthir

Caranhtir  - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caranhtir - Mage   Caranhtir  - Mage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:13 pm

did i now, well im sorry about that, normally i dont do that (again sorry)
Back to top Go down
Alatar

Alatar

Caranhtir  - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caranhtir - Mage   Caranhtir  - Mage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:29 pm

Im sorry but we cant take you in, mainly because of that attitude about whipe free raids. Not the way it works, sorry.
Back to top Go down
caranthir

Caranhtir  - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caranhtir - Mage   Caranhtir  - Mage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:22 pm

lovely, just because i had 1 bad day in a instance ... i said i was sorry and that i cound't help it
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

Caranhtir  - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caranhtir - Mage   Caranhtir  - Mage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:29 pm

caranthir wrote:
lovely, just because i had 1 bad day in a instance ... i said i was sorry and that i cound't help it

It's not that - just we feel its more about gear - why leave a good going guild, who even builds on u as officer? - On top of that u said u dislike whiping - that's simply a part of PvE - it's not like maggy died in 2 tries either.

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
caranthir

Caranhtir  - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caranhtir - Mage   Caranhtir  - Mage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:06 pm

i know that, well was a stupid thing to say, every1 hates whiping, well, my guildleader decided to quit the guild today ... so no use of staying cause every1 leaves then =( well i approved alot gearwise the last few weeks, tobad it still isn't enough for a proper guild, i realy wanna do some arena's aswell, but no1 wants me cause of my low hp (cant get it up), thansk though, hope you rethink about me hehe, well GL to you all
Back to top Go down
Naarden

Caranhtir  - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caranhtir - Mage   Caranhtir  - Mage Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 8:22 am

caranthir wrote:
well please explain what ya mean with SLoppy Application?

sorry i made a few typos, i think every1 does sometimes, it was half past 2 when i made it, i worked for 12 hours sorry ..

some? some typos? well, i saw dosens and it is anoing when you try to read and you got to decode everything, and if you have just worked 12 hours then dont write the app. rightaway, no need to hurry. And farsight, i know that is true, but an application is your first impression your future guild gets, better take some effort and double check it for typos. Use bablefish if you need to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caranhtir  - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caranhtir - Mage   Caranhtir  - Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caranhtir - Mage
Page 1 of 1