Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

huntere app eltauranibré

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodreigne

huntere app eltauranibré Empty
PostSubject: huntere app eltauranibré   huntere app eltauranibré Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:06 am

eltauranibré

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 18

- Where are you from?scotland im bloodreignes brother

- What is your occupation at the moment?student(science at glasgow uni,so yes i am fairly smart)
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day?tbh whenever i can wrestle bloodreigne from the computer(imagine a dog from a bone)

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both?i love both
i pwn at bgs tbh and usually find myself top of the list, my gear aint the best but i sure know how to play my class. just havent had many raidin opportunities

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Eltauranibr%C3%A9
MY ARMORY LINK LIES BTW

- What is your /played? oooh about 29/30days

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? imba dps pew pew

- Would u be ready to change it if requested?yes ofc

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?im fuckin DESPERATE

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?karazhan and gruul cleared on my huntard

- What do you think your role will be in PvE?dps and crowd control(tbh im about the same level of cc as blood, and im better than snipeshot by far.
anyone know westernhorn, i dont, but im better than him(heroic slave pens)

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich?cfr almost at HC and Auch

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?
you name it i bring it

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?the night assassins(i was second in command, and before tyc says a damn thing, not cos my bro was leader haha) and i was in zylos hand(they disbanded)
BEEP BEEP IM A JEEP LOL -Self explanatory, imba name
and finally conviction- but thats hit the skids faster than a pair of pants in a retirement home

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? well to add a good skilled hunter to the ranks and because in guild chat i really dont shut up, most of the people in conviction will back me up in sayin i become a very liked guy mainly due to the fact i just keep talkin constantly

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? yestp://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?yes

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?tyc i hope

- Do you have anything else to say?i once killed an ally with no ammunition by droppin my bow, pointing my finger and yelling "BANG!!"
true story...

Thanks for filling in our application We will contact you as soon as we can in-game.

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
deadlyderek

huntere app eltauranibré Empty
PostSubject: Re: huntere app eltauranibré   huntere app eltauranibré Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:43 am

Again another nice guy like his brother, both reasonabley active. PLus they both Scottish, I think we could actually claim money back off the government for recruiting them , its like a charity rebate or something ^^
Back to top Go down

huntere app eltauranibré
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Core Formation :: General Forum :: Applictions-
Jump to: