Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

70 rogue applying (seriöst)

Go down 
+3
Calleninja
Shinra
seriöst
7 posters
AuthorMessage
seriöst

70 rogue applying (seriöst) Empty
PostSubject: 70 rogue applying (seriöst)   70 rogue applying (seriöst) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:31 pm

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 17 years old

- Where are you from? I am from Sweden.

- What is your occupation at the moment?
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question) Currently going to high school, second year.

- What are your play times per day? If I tell you that you will prolly spamm NERD to me=(.. No, but I play a couple of hours a day.

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? Mostly PvE. PvP when I aint got nothing to do, like after a raid.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Seri%C3%B6st

- What is your /played? 60 days on this one. 50 days on a pre-tbc character(does not exist anymore).

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? I feel like it's a good PvP specc, since im in a PvP guild at the moment (ME SMASH).

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Yea that would be no problems at all.

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Yes ofcourse.

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? I raided mostly everting except a couple of naxxramas bosses pre-tbc with a mage. In expansion I've done full kara, full gruul, some percents on Magtheridon and gotten Loot Reaver down aswell in TK.
kazzak got pawned.

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? I think it will be to DPS mostly, can't do much else.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? Na, I don't =//

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Yes I am defenutely willing to bring gold for repair;P Aswell as pots.

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? I have been in Alea iacta est - as a mage, joined in Decerto for a week but left for Alea again.
After like 14months in there I joined Inspire wich disbanded;o

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? I want to start raiding again since I feel that is what im playing this game for. I love raiding and killing new bosses is a feeling.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? Yes I've read it and accept it.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? No there is none who can vote for me, since I don't know anyone in CF.

- Do you have anything else to say? My character name is Seriöst.
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue applying (seriöst)   70 rogue applying (seriöst) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:30 am

old cl speaking.
dude wtf, you done too tk without getting any pve loot?
to me that sounds rubbish, and idd your gear is not really up for it either.

anyways, gl with your apply
Back to top Go down
Calleninja
Officer
Calleninja

PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue applying (seriöst)   70 rogue applying (seriöst) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:52 am

seriöst seriöst..
Were you afk when your guild looted of what? or was it your guild who has done kara, gruul, maggy, the eye and so, and you were in AB or whatever?..
Or..
Ahh.. Now I see, you must be too skilled for epixxxxzz^
Something smells fishy..

I can ensure you that lying in an application to Core Formation won't work.
This just proves that you are as serious as your name Serious.

-Calleninja
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue applying (seriöst)   70 rogue applying (seriöst) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 3:38 am

First of all, you say you play "a couple" (meaning 2) hours per day. Our official raiding times are 19.00-23.00 = 4 hours. So you can't attend any full raid.

Second of all, half your gear is level 66-69 and you have no heroic keys at all which to me indicates you haven't even tried to gear up. We're at a point where we do Karazhan runs on our free days or do it with alts. Almost all our official raiding is done in 25-man instances and for that we need well geared members who can help us progress, not push us back to Karazhan for gearing up.

I suggest you start doing level 70 5-man instances and apply to a guild that is starting or working there way through Karazhan.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.askaninja.com/
seriöst

PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue applying (seriöst)   70 rogue applying (seriöst) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:16 am

whaaa? I said on alliance char, I think..

Anyways now I see whta kind of ppl u are, takin back app. ty for ur time.
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue applying (seriöst)   70 rogue applying (seriöst) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:42 am

lol dude, "what type of people we are".
what can you expect?
they do ssc and tk, blue shit gear cant really get any better reply!
Anyways, maybe next time you should say what you did with ur rogue and what you did with ur mage, clearly shows that you dont know what ur writting imo. albino
Back to top Go down
Doublehelix

Doublehelix

PostSubject: mage rogue what ever   70 rogue applying (seriöst) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:55 am

What you claim to have done with your mage is not interresting since he/she does not exist annymore :shock:

You apply with your rogue so the focus of the aplic should lie there not on some old char.

The rogue part is indeed fishy and besides that hopelesly under geared.

Also your reaction towards our imo justifiable replies shows more about you then it does about us, felt so free to use your comment.

With an aplic and an attitude like that you will never get into a serious guild.
So clean up and gl.
Back to top Go down
Weilarn

Weilarn

PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue applying (seriöst)   70 rogue applying (seriöst) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:49 am

Shinra your not in the guild why Reply on applications then ? :S Razz
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue applying (seriöst)   70 rogue applying (seriöst) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:28 am

Weilarn wrote:

hey, i will always be a part of the guild imo! pirat
im coming back in 2 months btw! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue applying (seriöst)   70 rogue applying (seriöst) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:46 am

Shinra wrote:
Weilarn wrote:

you should not have transferred, you bugged the arena team.
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue applying (seriöst)   70 rogue applying (seriöst) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:18 am

Naarden wrote:
Shinra wrote:
Weilarn wrote:

you should not have transferred, you bugged the arena team.

rofl Very Happy well idd the transfer was fail, noob server, only pvp freaks there, got tired in like 3 days. albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue applying (seriöst)   70 rogue applying (seriöst) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 rogue applying (seriöst)
Page 1 of 1