Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Druitoi (druid) Application

Go down 
+2
Shinra
Druitoi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Druitoi

Druitoi (druid) Application Empty
PostSubject: Druitoi (druid) Application   Druitoi (druid) Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:03 am

Hello, my name is Sebastian. and this is my application for this marvellous guild.
My favourite language is English, and I speak and write it, extremely well. Other things I'm good at is for example Photoshop, so don't hesitate to ask me for a signature, or anything else connected to graphics.

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?

- Where are you from?
Sweden

- What is your occupation at the moment?
I'm currently studying at our local Highschool, nothing is occupying my sparetime at the moment. But it might change if i get a girlfriend etc.

- What are your play times per day?
Not really sure right now, just started school so I've been chilling with wow. Although now things are more organized and I'm coming back.

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both?
Both, definetly depending on my mood Smile

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Druitoi

- What is your /played?
69 Days

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?
This question has to be wrong, but i persume it means why I have chosen this specc ;D, well I'm attracted to DPSing mostly, I've also tanked all karazhan (except prince) with my former warrior, Zhaiphos. Therefore I am experienced with almost every class in wow (above 60).

- Would u be ready to change it if requested?
Of course, sure the gear isn't the best for healing at the moment but i guess it will come Wink.

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?
Well yes, I have some healing-gear and the rest I'll probably gain during Kara / Gruul raids with the guild. If i get in that is.

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
Mage: Karazhan up to Illhoof

Warlock: just lvl 60 raiding(zg)

Priest: pre 70 raiding only (MC, AQ20, ZG , Onyxia)

Warrior: Tank up to netherspite(not prince) and DPS full kara. Also full gruul. Not as tank tho. But I was never really chosen to tank . Even though i was (atleast my guildies said so) the most promising tank.

Druid, nothing yet. Druitoi is my IRL friend and he has recently quit wow. Therefore he wanted me to continue his Legacy, and here I am. NOT unexperienced, since I've been lvling this a bit aswell.

- What do you think your role will be in PvE?
Probably healing / dpsing for starters. I will also try to get people organized even though i dont have the authorities nor the power to do this. I've always been a guy whom tries to get people going to the goal, like a groupleader.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich?
I have all of them

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?
Of course.. i've been in Dark edge with my warrior.. im used to bills Smile and yes, pots ftw

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?

Dark Edge - Quit wow

Almost got into Dexterity before they crashed

DCS - Pre TBC raiding - Quit wow (cuz i got hacked)

DCS Elite - When i got my mage back i joined their 70 raiding-guild

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?
The guild seems very nice and has gotten about the length in raiding, that I did before i quit.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?
Yes, extremely much with the AFK part tbh. I HATE it when people just go afk without prenoticing the raid.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?
AllyslayerNL (tell him im Trishia.. he remembers)
Anura (tell him im trish / sebastian from sweden) Wink
Ramperkash (tell him im trishia)

- Do you have anything else to say?
Not really, just that I'm looking forward to join the guild, with or without my current specc Smile

Sincerely,
Sebastian
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Druitoi (druid) Application   Druitoi (druid) Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:06 pm

love your application! Very Happy

good luck with it!Wink
Back to top Go down
Druitoi

PostSubject: Re: Druitoi (druid) Application   Druitoi (druid) Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 3:13 pm

Thanks mate , ye I kinda fancy it aswell Wink
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

PostSubject: Re: Druitoi (druid) Application   Druitoi (druid) Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:45 pm

Quote :
- What is your occupation at the moment?
I'm currently studying at our local Highschool, nothing is occupying my sparetime at the moment. But it might change if i get a girlfriend etc.

I'm assuming here now that there is a girl you're interested in and that you're not just praying everyday for a girlfriend. So if it goes all well with this girl, you won't be able to raid as often? We don't want someone who we gear up just to stop raiding actively in the near future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.askaninja.com/
Druitoi

PostSubject: Re: Druitoi (druid) Application   Druitoi (druid) Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:59 am

Of course there is a girl im interested in, but that does not stop me from raiding, I've raided before with girlfriends and managed just fine.
Back to top Go down
willburn

PostSubject: Re: Druitoi (druid) Application   Druitoi (druid) Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 8:52 am

Shinra wrote:
love your application! Very Happy

good luck with it!Wink

/signed
Back to top Go down
Ramperkash

PostSubject: Re: Druitoi (druid) Application   Druitoi (druid) Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:59 am

Druitoi(original) and Sebastian were both in one of my previous guilds and were both hardworking imo, I havnt played with Sebastian on the druid yet, but as a mage he knew his class and I believe hes good on Druitoi as well.

Very Happy Good luck (new)Toi
Back to top Go down
anura

anura

PostSubject: Re: Druitoi (druid) Application   Druitoi (druid) Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:22 pm

Nice application

i know him for a while now been with him in some previous guilds aswel
and he just very nice as person. and im sure he can controll his class soon
perfectly as he did before .

good luck m8

/anura out
Back to top Go down
Druitoi

PostSubject: Re: Druitoi (druid) Application   Druitoi (druid) Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:22 pm

A small edit to the application.
I'm currently in the guild ME SMASH and the only way I'm leaving is by joining you Wink.
I am now a resto druid, and I do have a good gear for kara healing, with a few epics from kara and ofc merciless parts aswell.
I've played healingclasses before so I have a pretty clear picture on how and when to heal (:

So looking forward to seeing the response from officers, and I really hope to get in since I believe I could be an asset to your raiding.

// Sebastian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Druitoi (druid) Application   Druitoi (druid) Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Druitoi (druid) Application
Page 1 of 1