Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sweettooth and Snikksnakk/Wheels - double application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweettooth

Sweettooth and Snikksnakk/Wheels - double application Empty
PostSubject: Sweettooth and Snikksnakk/Wheels - double application   Sweettooth and Snikksnakk/Wheels - double application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:36 am

Greetings, our names are Jarl Andor and Per - we both live in Norway [in the same house as a matter of facts -no not bfs]
I study multimedia at the university here, and Per works atm as a part of his education.
We are both wow maniacs but have had a break from PvE - we have got several characters - Jarl wants to keep the lock, Sweettooth as his main, but Per could join with a dps warrior a prot warrior or a shaman. They are all good geared for pve.

Armory profiles:
Sweettooth (Jarl Andor)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Sweettooth

Snikksnakk (Per)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Snikksnakk

Wheels (Per)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Wheels

- What is your /played?
Sweeettooth: 138 days
Snikksnakk: 77 days
Wheels: 45 days (he was made after TBC obviously)

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?
Sweettooth is currently pvp specced, and may also be pvp geared on armory, tho i try to log out with pve gear on. Wheels is restoration and Snikksnakk prot. Snikksnakk also has gear for fury dps

- Would u be ready to change it if requested?
We are ready to respec ANYTHING the guild wants us to. We are both very very dedicated to our characters - the only thing is that we have many lvl 70s each, so it is now we want to focus on 1 character 100% and keep the rest alts for sure

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?
Yes definately. Snikksnakk has got full frost resistance gear - he was main tank in our old guild.
As i said we have had a break from pve to do pvp, but we are starting to hunger for some pve again - pvp simply gets boring
- If we were to be in a serious pve guild again, we would do everything we can to get whatever the guild demands.

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? We were in a pve guild called Smash on Lightning's Blade, where we downed Hydross, Lurker and Mogrim. All of karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon and Fel reaver. We left the guild and the server then because we considered taking a break from wow, and took some time to think about it on frostwhisper. The reason for the transfer was because we got a lot of heat from the guild. Sweettooth was an officer (tho with another character) and Snikksnakk was main tank.

- What do you think your role will be in PvE?
Dont know what to say. We are good players, and know how to look around us and focus on everything during raids. Also we always read up on tactics the day before we enter the instance. (+ dpsing and tanking - kek)

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich?
The three characters have all heroic keys - Sweettooth and Snikksnakk are exalted or very close to exalted with all factions

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Yes ofcourse

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
pve guild Smash on LB - when we transferred we joined Pain Redefined which is a strict pvp guild. We grew tired of pvp and the guild is now losing members.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> We have to be honest and say that we dont know much about Core Formation. I have seen a lot of members from Core Formation around, and we actually hope you are what we are looking for. Even more we hope we are what you are looking for.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?
Yes and yes

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?
No, sadly we do not. This should be because we are new to the server and haven't gotten to know many people except briainless pvp freaks *cough* but we are nice guys and easy to get to know.

- Do you have anything else to say?
Snikksnakk/Wheels is at the moment working at a distant place - so he may not be online monday, tuesday wednesday until his work changes - but there is no guarantee that it will just yet.
- I just want to add that we have missed a good and stable guild where we have a forum to be active on (personally im a forum addict (sweettooth) and a vt to log onto just for a chat.
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Sweettooth and Snikksnakk/Wheels - double application   Sweettooth and Snikksnakk/Wheels - double application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:06 am

awesome application, wish you both the best of luck.

Although i might fear the recruitment is fully closed though O_o
Back to top Go down
Sweettooth

PostSubject: Re: Sweettooth and Snikksnakk/Wheels - double application   Sweettooth and Snikksnakk/Wheels - double application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:23 pm

Ouch, i sure hope not Smile

- But please note that we dont need raid spots right away - we really dont NEED raidspots at all. We love raiding, but if it was possible to recruit us and have us as some sort of a "Social member" or whatever until we are needed, that would be sufficient Smile
- Also its always good to have members for a while - you would get to know us before you take us raiding

/Love Sweettooth
Back to top Go down
Sweettooth

PostSubject: Re: Sweettooth and Snikksnakk/Wheels - double application   Sweettooth and Snikksnakk/Wheels - double application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:50 am

Sorry for double-posting and bumping, but i thought i'd add a little information

Me, Sweettooth is 20 years old and Snikksnakk/Wheels is 19

- Wheels has also got decent enhancement gear, closing up on full epic, but as he was never enhancement during raids its not super. If he was to be taken in as enhancement we would skill BS to 375 and get tier2 weapon as well as getting several epic dps items to improve his gear

- Also i would like to add that we have no problem what so ever with taking orders from officers. We are ready to do whatever the guild wants us to

/love sweettooth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweettooth and Snikksnakk/Wheels - double application   Sweettooth and Snikksnakk/Wheels - double application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweettooth and Snikksnakk/Wheels - double application
Page 1 of 1