Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::.

Go down 
+6
Zickizacki
justflip
pyro
Doublehelix
Tyc
Ictinike
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ictinike

Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::.   Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:30 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 19 years young.

- Where are you from? The Netherlands.

- What is your occupation at the moment? S4L (Student 4 Life)
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question) <--- what about age and origin question Razz?

- What are your play times per day? It depends on what I have to do that day for school/work. Don't really have a schedule in that.
- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? Well kicking ass rules, so why not do it on both platforms! I dig the combination of being able to do both.

- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation? (ie: would you leave if they would) I will not bind myself to a player as in my opinion the game shouldn't be taken to personal, unless it affects my in-game fun-time.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Ictinike

Depending on what I wear ofcourse, I got PVE and PVP gear.
- What is your /played? Well spank my ass and call me Jeff, 50 bloody days!

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? To be able to do both PVE and PVP properly, and not because I am a follower of the rest of the 80.000 warlocks that play!

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Depending on what reasons I will have to respecc ofcourse.

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Yes.

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? Karazhan, Ictinike.

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? Mainly DPS but in some cases the warlock has an extra role as an example the skill banish is used a lot.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? Access to the Sha'tar, Thrallmar, Lower City revered instances. Working on the Cenarion Expedition and the Caverns of Time (2k from revered).

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Can I repair during raids? ..but I'll do my best!

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? Mostly I've been guildless since the duration of The Burning Crusade.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation>? Lot of people I know since I'm playing the game, and made a few new ones along the way and they all happen to be in the same guild, jolly fun if you ask me!

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? Yes and yes.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Probably!

- Do you have anything else to say? I am the sexiest young male on the server!
Back to top Go down
Tyc

Tyc

PostSubject: Re: Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::.   Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:13 am

- Do you have anything else to say? I am the sexiest young male on the server!....
denied

checked ur pvp gear, isn't that exiting, good thing we are not a pvp guild, we support if you pvp for gear that you can also use IN raids ofc =D

how much shadow dmg you have in pve gear?
Back to top Go down
http://www.coreformation.da.ru
Doublehelix

Doublehelix

PostSubject: He's da lock   Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:07 pm

I support him 110% have played /known him as long as I play wow.

He is a skilled mature and friendly player that knows how to handle himself in raids e.g. do as told/required and stfu when needed

Shocked

And as we lack locks , imo we do cuz we skip or postpone some raids due lack of em I say take him in and give hima chance to prove his worth to the guild.

Gl on your aplic m8
Back to top Go down
pyro

PostSubject: Re: Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::.   Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:00 pm

He gets my vote, known him for a long long time and what he says is half true, he is the second most sexy guy on this server.

Not everyone will agree with me but good pvp players are often good pve players, they both require fast reactions and an in depth knowlage of your class.

The gear may not be top, but the player behind the charecter certainly is.

Pyro
Back to top Go down
Ictinike

PostSubject: Re: Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::.   Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 3:30 am

Tyc wrote:
- Do you have anything else to say? I am the sexiest young male on the server!....
denied

how much shadow dmg you have in pve gear?

Well I got about 14,5% crit and 905 shadowdamage (that's with Fel Armor) in PVE gear, but I do know that I'm getting some pretty nasty upgrades with season 3 comming out. As I saved up my points and honor Smile perhaps that's a nice boost for both PVP and PVE. And for the rest I know my gear isn't all that but that's just something that I have to work on in co-operation with the guild e.g. heroics, karazhan, etc. as much as I can.

Thanks for the kind words Doubs and P(y)ro!
Back to top Go down
justflip

PostSubject: Re: Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::.   Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 3:37 am

not because he is my brother but because he is a skilled player he is learning me how to pvp in times we do not raid cause that is the other side off the game i never played that much pvp but we took him some times to karazan and he passed a lot off pve gear to our current guildies some who left some who stayed but he is a very nice guy and what pyro said he is the 2e sexiest guy on this server cause i am the 1e :Razz

he got my vote so try him out wildfluffy
Back to top Go down
Zickizacki

Zickizacki

PostSubject: Re: Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::.   Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 4:20 am

Good guy, he has my vote
Back to top Go down
lilfrost

lilfrost

PostSubject: Re: Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::.   Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 5:27 am

I rather have the Justjeff + justflip combo in the guild, but athuro and ictinike would rule :-)

I would like my former classleader in the guild pl0x

wait, another person from holand :-(
Back to top Go down
unst

PostSubject: Re: Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::.   Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:38 am

Ikkenikke Smile

Nice see u apply

I want him.
Back to top Go down
Solztice

PostSubject: Re: Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::.   Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:00 am

Seems like a nice guy :b

Just a few things that makes me Question

1. Only done Karazhan, that's not more raid experience - Do you got any experience raiding in bigger raids with 25 men or anything?

2. I am mage, and I know SHIT about warlocks :b, but I reckon +900 spell damage is kind of low? Is that correct? (<-- Not sure)

Else you seem like a nice and mature guy - Would get my vote if 900+ spell damage aint low.
Back to top Go down
Ictinike

PostSubject: Re: Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::.   Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:54 am

Solztice wrote:
Seems like a nice guy :b

Just a few things that makes me Question

1. Only done Karazhan, that's not more raid experience - Do you got any experience raiding in bigger raids with 25 men or anything?

2. I am mage, and I know SHIT about warlocks :b, but I reckon +900 spell damage is kind of low? Is that correct? (<-- Not sure)

Else you seem like a nice and mature guy - Would get my vote if 900+ spell damage aint low.

Well I've done Gruul a couple of times but he's piss easy and not worth mentioning i.m.o. Altough my raiding experience is rather low I'm a rather good student in school, I learn stuff quick. I know for PVE 900+ spelldamage is a bit low but thats what I hope to work on, and if it helps I want the guild to progress, don't care much about my own gear if it's my turn it's my turn whenever that might be.
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::.   Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 3:48 pm

Well - you've seen all the nice reactions. I'd see we need 1 new warlock as Dreadmiedo was removed (to innactive) and Uggibuggi can't raid anymore (atleast not a lot). I'd say your welcome on board - ill /w you wednesday (if i spot you on-line during the little time im on that day) and else thursday for sure!

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
pyro

PostSubject: Re: Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::.   Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 4:22 pm

GZ itchy!!! that p(y)ro thing renamed started calling me is starting to catch lol Surprised

Hope you can join us for our wednesday raid Smile

Pyro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::.   Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ictinike, Affliction Warlock level 70. .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1