Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How To: High Astromancer Solarian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildfury

Wildfury

How To: High Astromancer Solarian Empty
PostSubject: How To: High Astromancer Solarian   How To: High Astromancer Solarian Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:34 am

Hey Guild

Here you have a link to a good and clear explination of the fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4NkbVdcUJk

I want all you check this - my plan is to take her this week and else next week (simply depending on Leotheras - who has prio offcourse). It might smart to check it more then once and pherhaps read a it on a website or two as well.

It looks like a simple fight - to Stickan: i've been thinking about letting you tank the adds - however because im at my uni i didn't check up if its possible (pherhaps they hit to hard) - but tbh it seems quite possible.

I'd say a group setup of 7 healers, 1 MT and 3 OT's (included Stickan) wich leaves 14 DPS'ers. We do need 2/3 mages and 2/3 warlocks (5 in total for AoE (besides the hunter(s)/boomkin) and 2 rogues.

Anyway - it seems like a very easy fight, and hearing other players talking about her, i'd say we shoudn't take to long to kill her. There is abolutely no critical stuff happening wich could kill use in no time (besides the bomb offcourse - but thats to easy to call critical)

Prepare well guys - she should be going Monday and else next week!

Best Regards,
Wildfury

PS: Some might have the question if we do Void Reaver of Solarian first. I'd say we do Void Reaver first (T5 shoulders) - but this isn't sure yet, as we skipped void more often, like the last week when we downed Leotheras.
Back to top Go down
Naarden

How To: High Astromancer Solarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To: High Astromancer Solarian   How To: High Astromancer Solarian Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:23 am

looks and sounds extremely easy, but looks can be deceiving.
Back to top Go down

How To: High Astromancer Solarian
Page 1 of 1