Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Getiktei

Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman   Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:56 am

---Personal Information---

I'm a 19 years old boy who is living in Belguim.
I play around 4hours per day. But at the moment leveling a paladin so i'm more on the paladin then on my main.
I like both. PVE is nice for rep and better gear. PVP i do for relaxing and smashing a gnome in the ground.

---Character Information---

- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Getiktei
- I have around 51days played
- I chose my current spec because i don't like to heal and elemental spec seems kind of boring. I like to close combat.
- I think wouldn't change it. Worked hard on getting my gear together.
- I would of course work on my gear if it needs to.

---PvE Information---

- I have not much of raid experience yet. Only downed Attuman the huntsman in Karazhan... The guild I runned didn't raid much and the old guild i was in I quit because the fun was gone in my eyes.
- I guess my role in PVE would be dps and taking on the adds if needed.
- I have al Heroic Keys before they nerfed them.
- And i'm willing to bring what is needed for the raid to the raid.

---PvE Information---

- I runned Reborn but there are the level 70's gone because we wanna raid more. I lef Godless Wicked Dutchies because of the people there. They did somethings like kicking people without a reason and I left angry in the guild.

- Why do I want to join Core Formation?
Because I'm looking for a nice Raid/PVE guild with nice people. Some people of Core Formation i sometimes chat with so.

- Maybe that Allyslayernl would vote for me? Or Bef?

- What you choose will be the right choice. Any ways keep up the good work! And When season 1 is out with honor i'm going to get the shoulders, head, leggings and a 2.6weapon for in my off hand.
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman   Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:34 pm

could use another enha shaman, anyone has some nice experiences with this player?

Though your gear lacks a lot, don't think its up for SSC/TK yet mate ;(
Back to top Go down
Getiktei

PostSubject: Re: Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman   Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:15 pm

Never had the chance on doing a dungeon with a Core Formation member yet. Only dungeon was Sunken Temple boost from Allyslayernl when he was in Godless Wicked Dutchies.
I'm gonna get 3 pieces of Season 1 gear and the gladiator axe i think. I know my gear isn't ready for SSC or TK but i never got the chance to raid in Karazhan and gear up there...
Back to top Go down
lilfrost

lilfrost

PostSubject: Re: Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman   Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:41 am

u did had to chance to join when we were at gruul... when I asked u :-(
Back to top Go down
Getiktei

PostSubject: Re: Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman   Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:45 am

I know it... Was stupid of me for not doing that. But I wasn't really ready for raids and heroics yet. Now I see myself ready for raids. But maybe i can proof myself in a Heroic or something?
Back to top Go down
Getiktei

PostSubject: Re: Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman   Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:21 pm

Seems like i know more people here then i tought <-<
With Draustic did I do a kara run with my old guild Reborn.
Anura/ Andurai. Know him from Godless Wicked Dutchies
But I'm still wondering who about here? Can i join our look for another guild?
Good luck anyway with raiding!!
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman   Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:45 pm

Im not gonna say much, but ;

You cant really prove anything in heroics, since heroics is like even easyer then kara. The gear you need/get in heroics is lower then what you need for ssc/tk, so basicly you will do less in ssc/tk etc.

Anyways gl with your apply. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman   Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getiktei - Enhancement - Shaman
Page 1 of 1