Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shaman Enhance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodface

Shaman Enhance Empty
PostSubject: Shaman Enhance   Shaman Enhance Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:40 pm

--- Out-Game Information ---
Name: Sverre

--- In-Game personal Information ---
Armory Link: Armory Link
Character name: Bloodface
/Played: 78days

What guilds have you been in & why did you leave them?
If your in one now: why are do you want to leave it? Currently in Hand of Hades, they dont have any progress tbh.. and i wanna see more 25's than gruul =/

Why do you wish to join Core Formation? You guys have good progress and i got a few friends here Wink

Do you have any friends in our guild who can maby vote for you?
If so: would you leave if they would? Skinnyhealer, Steelskin, Allyslayernl, Tormentor (dunno if he remembers me from pretbc but..)

--- In-Game PvE Information ---
In what instances do you have raiding experience? and up to what bosses in those instances? and with which character & role?
Karazhan: All bosses, both as meleedps and healer.
Gruul's lair: Both bosses, as meleedps & healer.
The Eye: trash to Lootreaver ^^
Pretbc: ZG, most og MC, few BWL, and first 3 AQ40, and Onyxia.

What is do your considder your role to be in raids? Boost up other melee classes dps by totems, and unleashed rage, and ofc dps Wink

Do you like this role and are you willing to keep it? Yes i do like it idd, im willing to keep it.

Would you change it if asked? Yes, but i dont have very much gear for elemental and resto. =/

Do you have anything else to say or ask? Well if you look at my DW it sux.. but now on wedensday i will get alot of new gear, like 2x gladiator onehands and 2x vengance pieces.
Back to top Go down
skinnyhealer

skinnyhealer

Shaman Enhance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Enhance   Shaman Enhance Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:48 pm

Well this guy. I've been played with since I began my first char on Frostwhisper.. Like years ago..

This player do know alot of our members, good player knows his class and are pretty no lifer:p

Gl hope u come in..

Love

Skinnyhealer
Back to top Go down
Steel

Shaman Enhance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Enhance   Shaman Enhance Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:49 am

Bloodface is a very Nice and skilled player, who knows his stuff. I have known him for a looong time now, and he has always helped me out if there was a money problem or needing people for heroics.

At our raids every melee wants Allyslayernl in theres grp, couse of windfury, unleashed rage and totems. He might be our solution to that problem. Smile

An other Enhancement shaman wouldent hurt in my opinion.

Best Wishes
// Steel The Wall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaman Enhance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Enhance   Shaman Enhance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman Enhance
Page 1 of 1