Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shinra saying goodbye.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinra

Shinra

Shinra saying goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Shinra saying goodbye.   Shinra saying goodbye. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:38 am

Hei guys and girls, shinra here.

as some of you might noticed im not in the guild list anymore, i left. Crying or Very sad

The reason is pretty simple tough, im playing for two soccer teams now and my time for pve is almost equall to zero, tough the soccer aint only the reason. School started up again, its my last year so i should maybe take it more seriouse!^^ Tough that is no worthy reason for leaving you guys! Very Happy

Soo... Dont really know what to say!

I hadent done GOOD pve til i joined We are Legion, later Core Formation.
I thank Wildfury and all my friends there for the great time i had in the guild!Very Happy <3

I will be still be online sometimes, just not in pve mode, if ya want a talk, BE SURE to whisper me sometimes for a chat. Very Happy

So i say my gdbye, and ofc GL&HF further on with your PvE Progress!Smile

Good game,
guys and girls.

Last edited by on Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
willburn

PostSubject: bye bye shinra   Shinra saying goodbye. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:55 am

bye Shinra Crying or Very sad it was fun having you in the guild, i still remember when i was in blackhearth Razz or somthing, yeah and GL whit the fotball, tbh i dont like it lol! and yeah, hope i get more duels
Back to top Go down
willburn

PostSubject: bye bye shinra   Shinra saying goodbye. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:55 am

bye Shinra Crying or Very sad it was fun having you in the guild, i still remember when i was in blackhearth Razz or somthing, yeah and GL whit the fotball, tbh i dont like it lol! and yeah, hope i get more duels
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Shinra saying goodbye.   Shinra saying goodbye. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:23 am

willburn wrote:
and yeah, hope i get more duels

signed Wink
Back to top Go down
muhman

muhman

PostSubject: Re: Shinra saying goodbye.   Shinra saying goodbye. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:49 pm

Bye shinra gonna miss you though i haven't played with you that much but the time i played with you was a fun time ! Mata ne !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinra saying goodbye.   Shinra saying goodbye. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinra saying goodbye.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Core Formation :: General Forum :: General-
Jump to: