Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exarr 70 mage 40/21/0 .::Accepted::.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spud

Exarr 70 mage 40/21/0 .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Exarr 70 mage 40/21/0 .::Accepted::.   Exarr 70 mage 40/21/0 .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:50 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 18

- Where are you from? england

- What is your occupation at the moment? student/gigolo
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day? whenever really at the moment but i gotta make time for my wanks....at least 6 a day keeps the doctor away

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Exarr

- What is your /played? 67 days about with all characters

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? well i fucked up my mage specc will be changing that soon.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? aye spose

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? aye spose

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? all of karazhan on mage and loads pre tbc

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? all on mage

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? aye spose

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? Inquisition, Dexterity, Next and a load of toss ones justflip and yerbua started Razz

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? you have good progression rate and ive heard alot about your members (supposedly have good laugh on raids)

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? yes(https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? ok

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? flippypoo, yerbua

- Do you have anything else to say? does anyone have any antibacterial cream?...i got burnt dick on my hand

Last edited by on Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yerbuaa

Yerbuaa

PostSubject: woot   Exarr 70 mage 40/21/0 .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:54 pm

brilliant mage and a good freind /invite tbh
Back to top Go down
justflip

PostSubject: Re: Exarr 70 mage 40/21/0 .::Accepted::.   Exarr 70 mage 40/21/0 .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 11:16 am

wildfury this is 1 of the friends we talked about so please let him know about the guild..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exarr 70 mage 40/21/0 .::Accepted::.   Exarr 70 mage 40/21/0 .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exarr 70 mage 40/21/0 .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1