Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bollebob - 70 rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bollebob

Bollebob - 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Bollebob - 70 rogue   Bollebob - 70 rogue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 6:06 am

--Personal Information---
- How old are you? 16

- Where are you from? Denmark

- What is your occupation at the moment? Nothing else then school atm.
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day? Well depends if there is raid and stuff, but usually 6-8 hours.

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? Well ive been sturtting around in PvP for a little while now, so i pretty much wanna focus on PvE.

- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation? (ie: would you leave if they would) Well, i know Zalynsky and ive had many good times with him, but i dont know if i would leave if he did.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Bollebob

- What is your /played? 103 days

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? 17/37/7

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Yes ofc.

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Yes ofc.

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? Well in pre tbc i cleared: ZG, MC and bwl till chom. In tbc i did cleared: Kara grulls lair and Maggy.

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? Well, to do some good damage and to make the guild fun to be in etc.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? Yes ive got em all.

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Yes ofc.

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? Well ive been in conviction, witch i left cuz of slack, ive been in Dark Edge, witch aint raiding anymore. Ive been in Pain Redefined witch is allso about to disband.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? Cuz i want to do some PvE, and have some fun.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? Yes.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Well, i know zalynsky, and Lillfrost. Zalynsky i know will vote for me, and i hope Lillfrost will to Smile

- Do you have anything else to say? Well, thanks for reading my applycation. I wish you good luck i future, with or without me.

( sorry for my bad english spelling )
Back to top Go down
willburn

PostSubject: Re: Bollebob - 70 rogue   Bollebob - 70 rogue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 6:42 am

i konw this dude, he used to play arena whit me irl frind in arena Shocked
Back to top Go down
zalynsky

PostSubject: Re: Bollebob - 70 rogue   Bollebob - 70 rogue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:45 am

WILL! say my name not irl-friend! back to bollebob
This guy is great, duelling him ouside org isnt it all
but hes a guy that dont give upp. hes just positive
We NEED to invite him, seriously this guy is the new
core formation member. cheers
Back to top Go down
Yunne:2

Yunne:2

PostSubject: Re: Bollebob - 70 rogue   Bollebob - 70 rogue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:12 am

Have play some arena with Bollebob also raid with him In Dark Edge. He got good skills.

Gl mate Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bollebob - 70 rogue   Bollebob - 70 rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bollebob - 70 rogue
Page 1 of 1