Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Traxus, Fury Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Traxus

Traxus, Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Traxus, Fury Warrior   Traxus, Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:35 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?

I’m 17 years old.

- Where are you from?

Sweden

- What is your occupation at the moment?
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

School and WoW, I prefer studying for exams rather then playing though. I also enjoy being out with my friends at weekends.

- What are your play times per day?

I’d say I’m mostly on from 16:00 to 00:00 each day, and even more on weekends.

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both?

PvE, I just PvP for PvE.

- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation? (ie: would you leave if they would)

I know Siffer in CF, played with him in Mistaken and we had lot’s of fun, and I’m not really sure about the other question. That depends if I feel comfortable in the guild and if I bond to other people in CF.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Traxus

That’s my tanking gear unfortunately, since I logged of with my protection gear since I was tanking in AV last night.
And I always use the best gems and enchants since I’m a serious player.
I have around 300 frost resistance and 150 nature resistance for tanking at Hydross

- What is your /played?

On this character I have around 190 days played.

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?

I’m fury specc due to that I’m really sick of tanking, I’ve been a protection warrior since WoW was released and I want to have a change.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested?

Sure I would, my tanking gear is indeed better then my fury gear but I would prefer dpsing.

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?
I’m pretty much working on my gear every day, that means the best sockets and enchants available.
I’m not sure about my weapon enchants yet, because I think they will be replaced pretty fast and the new enchant Executioner is better then both Mongoose and Potency.

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?

Pre TBC:
As a warrior I have cleared Molten Core, Zul’Gurub, Blackwing Lair, AQ40 and Naxxramas.
A few bosses in Naxx was done on level 70.

TBC: I’ve cleared Karazhan, Gruul’s Lair, Magtheridon’s Lair, killed Hydross and Lurker in SSC and Void Reaver in TK.
I’m also exalted with the Violet Eye.

- What do you think your role will be in PvE?

Dpsing, keeping shouts up, offtanking every once in a while.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich?

I’m exalted with all heroic factions but Thrallmar, I lack a little reputation there for exalted.

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?

For bosses we have not killed before I would bring flasks, food and sharpening stones, but if the bosses are on farm I might aswell bring elixirs instead.
I’m also exalted with the needed factions for the SSC/TK/BT/MH flasks.

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?

On Frostwhisper I have been in Mistaken only, I left Mistaken together with the guild masterand the other officers due to A LOT of slacking.
I have been in Misanthrope, Solar Noctis, Inceptus and Gosu on Kazzak though.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?

I want to join Core Formation since I want a stable progressing guild with lot’s of nice members.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?

Yes, I do.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?

Siffer.

- Do you have anything else to say?

Nothing really.

Looking forward to hear from you /Traxus
Back to top Go down
Siffer

Traxus, Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traxus, Fury Warrior   Traxus, Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:02 am

Well like he said we played together before and I must say that this guy a really good dpser as well as a very good tank. He were nr 1 on our dps meters in karazhan. And his tanking is pure epic^^ our healers didn't even noticed when prince went into second phase and enraged.Same thing with gruul. It's very few warriors that I've seen that are as good as this guy^^
Back to top Go down

Traxus, Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1