Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Solztice, Mage .::accepted::.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solztice

Solztice, Mage .::accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Solztice, Mage .::accepted::.   Solztice, Mage .::accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:22 am

Questionlist

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 16

- Where are you from? Denmark

- What is your occupation at the moment? School pale

- What are your play times per day? Depends if raid or anything, normall 5-8 or 9 hours.

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? PvE now Smile

- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation? (ie: would you leave if they would) Well not bound like that. But I just love Undeadzeus and I know Bollebob IRL which has made an application, I wouldn't leave if they did.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: Well this is kindda problem atm, I haven't my PvE gear on. So I woundered if you just could inspect me in-game. Also my PvE gear aint enchanted or gemmed cause I got hacked, but I talked to Kimba and we agreed that if I join, I will get it as soon as possible. And I got the gold for it so Dw Smile

- What is your /played? 77 days, 7 hours, 45 minutes, 16 sec, and probably like what .. 22 milliseconds..

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? Right now, because I was pvp, if I get to join this guild I respecc PvE fire and go with PvE gear ofc : )

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Yes king

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? All the time!

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
All PvE exp. is with this mage.

Pre = AQ 20 and 40 Cleared, Bwl Cleared, Zg Cleared, Mc cleared, 1 boss in nax.

Now = Kara cleared, Gruul Cleared, SSC Cleared, Magtheridon Cleraed, 1 boss in The Eye

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? DPS ! Very Happy (If that was the question? Maybe I misunderstood it Razz )

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? All except Consortium.

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Yes sir bounce

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? I have been on Ligthings Blade server for a lot time, but on this server it would be Conviction, Dexterity and Pain Redefined.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? I like this guild, it has a nice progress and I know many of you from Dexterity. I know you're a serious one and still being a fun guild that anyone would enjoy being in. PvE progress ftw !!!!! cheers

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? Read and accepted.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Anura/Andurai would, and I am sure Undeadzeus would too Wink Bollebob would (if he joins the guild) And Lilfrost would : )

- Do you have anything else to say? Hope you will get a spot for me Wink And please do not mind the ungemmed and unenchatned pve gear, I can get it all in 1 day and I got the gold, np Very Happy

So that was all from Solztice guys, enjoy Wink Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Solztice

PostSubject: Re: Solztice, Mage .::accepted::.   Solztice, Mage .::accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:23 am

Forgot to say that I am also bound to Anura which I love talking with.. We got this little strange thing going on between us.. but I am sure Anura will explain further : )
Back to top Go down
anura

anura

PostSubject: Re: Solztice, Mage .::accepted::.   Solztice, Mage .::accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:00 pm

SOLZTICE cyclops

solztice just pewpew he knows what hes doing as playing a mage i was with him in dexterity, and ye never realy saw him slacking on dps or with going afk whole the time.

and i miss our thing we do Sad Sad

I hope i cya soon m8!

/point/point/point/point/point/point Twisted Evil

grtz anu
Back to top Go down
lilfrost

lilfrost

PostSubject: Re: Solztice, Mage .::accepted::.   Solztice, Mage .::accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:59 pm

he got my vote :-D
Back to top Go down
undeadzeus

undeadzeus

PostSubject: Re: Solztice, Mage .::accepted::.   Solztice, Mage .::accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 4:14 pm

Solz just owns!!! BiG time!! THumbs up bro <3
he knows his class pretty well..and his gear is quite nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solztice, Mage .::accepted::.   Solztice, Mage .::accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solztice, Mage .::accepted::.
Page 1 of 1