Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Khayyam Protection Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khayyam

Khayyam Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Khayyam Protection Warrior   Khayyam Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:44 am

---Personal Information---
How old are you?

Where are you from?
London, England

What is your occupation at the moment?
Student

What are your play times per day?
Varies depending upon how much work I have. Generally on a non-raid night it will be around 1 hour. On a raid night it will be the full raid plus 10-20mins before and after.

Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both?
PvE any day.

Are you bound to any people in Core Formation?
Nope

---Character Information---
Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Khayyam

What is your /played?
69d 13h 22min

Why have your chosen for your current spec?
I like it because it allows me the extra damage reduction and threat generation that I need as a tank. I know imp demo shout is a little weird but any damage reduction is worth having imo.

Would u be ready to change it if requested?
Yes

Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?
Yes

---PvE Information---
Do you have any raid experience, if so, what?
Was the main tank, raid and class leader for Malice. Have done:
All bosses in Karazhan, Gruul and Mag,
Voidreaver
Hydross (frost phase main tank 281 frost res unbuffed), Mogrim and Lurker below.

What do you think your role will be in PvE?
MT or OT.

Do you have any heroic keys? if so, which?
Every single one

Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?
Yep, have 2k gold set aside for that. I'm also 375 fishing so if you tell me a couple of days in advance I can get then for you.

---Guild Information---
What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
Malice. A great guild but we ran into problems with people not showing up for raids and progress halting. It eventually disbanded. I am looking to leave Inquisition because I really can’t raid from 7:00 to 11:30 server time every night of the week. I also don’t really like their pre-BC midset.

Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?
I really liked a lot of things about Malice; the fixed price DKP system and the raid time/days. Core Formation seems to be very similar in these respects. I would also like to raid in a guild that is going somewhere. From what I can gather you guys have always been progressing.

Have you read the Core Formation Information post? Do you accept it?
Read and accepted.

Do you have anyone in our guild who can perhaps vote for you?
Snipeshot, not sure if he has seen me tank without my internet giving me hassle. That is sorted now btw. Maybe Allyslayernl. I did loads of heroics with him but that was a while back.

Do you have anything else to say?
I normally have dinner around 7:30 server time which means that there is a possibility that I would miss the first 15 mins of the raid. I will be able to notify the RL at least 30 mins before I would need to leave.
Back to top Go down
undeadzeus

undeadzeus

PostSubject: Re: Khayyam Protection Warrior   Khayyam Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:48 pm

Yarr...Khayyam owns Ass Big time tbh!
i did some heroics with him and he was total ownage
Gief!

Undead- afro afro-Zed
Back to top Go down
pyro

PostSubject: Re: Khayyam Protection Warrior   Khayyam Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:15 am

Good luck with your application, however i dont think we are in need of a prot warrior atm but thats not my decision.

Pyro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khayyam Protection Warrior   Khayyam Protection Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khayyam Protection Warrior
Page 1 of 1