Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orcuz

Orcuz

Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::.   Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:03 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questionlist

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? I'm 18 y.o

- Where are you from? Sweden

- What is your occupation at the moment? Education
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day? Aprox 5-8 hours I guess Very Happy

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? PvE ofc Very Happy

- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation? (ie: would you leave if they would) No I would not.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Orcuz

Looks like my armory hasnt been updated for a while, got t4 head now, and atm im specced for pvp since i aint in a raid guild tho will respecc as soon as i get into a raid guild, my pve specc is : SM/Ruin (40-0-21)
/w me ingame if u want my gear linked.

- What is your /played? 63days, 15 hours 21days @ 70

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? For pvp atm, tho my pve specc ive chosen cause i like to get higher crits :p

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Ofc

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Yep

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? Pre tbc : Full mc, full zg, bwl upto vael, full aq20 (got it on my brothers mage)
TBC : Full kara, gruuls

and full SSC, mags full TK and rage winterchill (Note : got this while watching my brother raid with Severance)

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? To do what im told and whats needed of me and bring as much dps as i can.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? Got all exept lower city one, tho getting it soon, only 3-4 more SL runs Smile

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Yes

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? Was in conviction for awhile and raided with them tho the guild was dying over the summer due to many ppl leaving, so eventually i left. tho im back in it again to talk with some of the old m8 Smile

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? Because i want to start raiding again and u guys seem like the right choice for me Smile

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? Yes i do

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Ye Undeadzeus aka Painn Smile

- Do you have anything else to say? I would like that from what ive heard from ppl in this guild its quite nice and all the ppl ive played with who are from this guild are very nice ppl Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
undeadzeus

undeadzeus

PostSubject: Re: Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::.   Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:58 pm

Actually...Orcuz is t3h Shit...
He ownes ass tbh..
Real Mature player ...and knows how to Ding Dong when its time for
Ding Dong...hmm..that was lame..
anyway..My vote is totally urs Orcuz
Back to top Go down
Solztice

PostSubject: Re: Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::.   Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:52 pm

"and full SSC, mags full TK and rage winterchill "

Severance have not downed Kael - As I am aware scratch .
Back to top Go down
Orcuz

Orcuz

PostSubject: Re: Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::.   Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:29 am

Solztice wrote:

they took kael 2 days ago, and according to my bro, (Dangerdanger Mage CL of Sev) they took winterchill last night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
undeadzeus

undeadzeus

PostSubject: Re: Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::.   Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:02 am

Orcuz wrote:
Solztice wrote:

they took kael 2 days ago,

ye they one shotted the kael mate , sweet sweet

Undead-afro afro -zed
Back to top Go down
Tyc

Tyc

PostSubject: Re: Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::.   Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:55 am

checked your gear, it's oke I guess, but one thing I was wondering, you have so much affliction gear, but still you go for 21 tallents in destruction?

the higher raids your getting into the less you crit on mobs.
your + dmg is nice, and the places you've been to are oke.
you should get your hit rating at least up to 100. and if you stay this spec, get more crit.

Goodluck with your aply
Back to top Go down
http://www.coreformation.da.ru
Orcuz

Orcuz

PostSubject: Re: Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::.   Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:29 am

if u want it i could go the usual affli pve specc (41 - 2 - 18)
got no prob speccing whatever cl wants me to Smile
Back to top Go down
Orcuz

Orcuz

PostSubject: Re: Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::.   Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:43 am

Tyc wrote:
checked your gear, it's oke I guess, but one thing I was wondering, you have so much affliction gear, but still you go for 21 tallents in destruction?

the higher raids your getting into the less you crit on mobs.
your + dmg is nice, and the places you've been to are oke.
you should get your hit rating at least up to 100. and if you stay this spec, get more crit.

Goodluck with your aply

working on the hit, atm im grinding for spellstrike pants
Back to top Go down
undeadzeus

undeadzeus

PostSubject: Re: Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::.   Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:11 pm

and i will help grind soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Orcuz

Orcuz

PostSubject: Re: Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::.   Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:25 am

undeadzeus wrote:
and i will help grind soon Razz

nn a nib running around dying all teh time !!

j/k m8, ure welcome to help me grind any day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Orcuz

Orcuz

PostSubject: Re: Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::.   Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:38 am

got my spellstrike legs last night, grinding for gems + leg enchant now (35spelldmg 20stam)
Back to top Go down
skinnyhealer

skinnyhealer

PostSubject: Re: Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::.   Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:43 am

What spec u raid with? Could u make it on Wowhead?
Back to top Go down
Orcuz

Orcuz

PostSubject: Re: Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::.   Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:47 am

here u go Smile

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IEMMVMfzVtMZZxx0tr0z

Im SM / Ruin specc and can ofc change if CL wants me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::.   Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orcuz, SM / Ruin, Warlock .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1