Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maryl

Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg) Empty
PostSubject: Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg)   Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:34 am

Questionlist

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?
I am 16 years old
- Where are you from?
Norway
- What is your occupation at the moment?
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)
School
- What are your play times per day?
I am online every day but i am with friends some days to =)
- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both?
I like both but PvE is what i like the most!
- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation? (ie: would you leave if they would) I have one friend in Core Formation yes Khalid and i don`t think i would leave if he did =)

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Maryl

- What is your /played?
Total time played: 89 days, 23 hours,21 minutes
Time played this level: 48days,0 hours,36 minutes
- Why have your chosen for your current spec?
10/48/3 because fire is imba dmg in PvE Smile
- Would u be ready to change it if requested?
I would change it yes but id like to stay fire =)
- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?
Yes ofc.

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
With this char i have done karazhan(cleared)gruul(cleared)magtheridon(cleared) 2/5 in TK and 4/6 in SSC
- What do you think your role will be in PvE?
Dps,sheep pew pew
- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich?
All of them exalted in kara to :O

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Yes.

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
Was in resurrected on houmarush where in that guild for a long time but got disbanned Sad then i moved server to Dragonmaw And joined Instinct which was doing TK and SSC but are now doing Black Temple leaved because i did`t feel welcome to the guild no one would talk to me ect...After that i joined some small guilds and helping them in karazhan..
- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?
Why is because all of u seems to be nice and i wanna do SSC and Tk and because my friend is also a member =)
- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?Yes i did read some but if i get in ill read the rest Wink

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?
Khalid Smile
- Do you have anything else to say? Yes a few things. I am atm on the server Dragonmaw PvP and the bad thing is i can`t change server before 4`t of december.... Sad

Thanks for taking the time to read my Application. much appreciated.
Maryl Smile
Back to top Go down
Solztice

PostSubject: Re: Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg)   Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:55 am

" Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?Yes i did read some but if i get in ill read the rest"

You should not only have read a bit - If you join the guild and don't agree with the parts you haven't read, then you're not usefull. So go read the post please.

And 1 more thing - Gear is ok, but our mage situation is atm full.
Back to top Go down
Maryl

PostSubject: Re: Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg)   Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:56 am

Solztice wrote:
" Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?Yes i did read some but if i get in ill read the rest"

You should not only have read a bit - If you join the guild and don't agree with the parts you haven't read, then you're not usefull. So go read the post please.

And 1 more thing - Gear is ok, but our mage situation is atm full.

I have read it now Smile
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg)   Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 3:45 pm

I like your application, and your geat suits us i'd say. However we are full on mages, sadly. If we need one i will contact you, but that has to be seen upcoming 2/3 days - as it stands now, we are full.

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Officer
Khalid

PostSubject: Re: Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg)   Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:51 am

He got my vote anyway.

I know this guy IRL and hes rly funny Very Happy

gogo santa
Back to top Go down
Tyc

Tyc

PostSubject: Re: Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg)   Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:23 am

at least he's honest =D

I like that in a mage. Some times I ask a mage for water and food, and they are just like . . . . . . . . . and I'm like hello??? are you there?? and he's like . . . . . . . . . and when I logg on my alt, and whips them again. and tell them I want to sell some epic for 10g, they are all like, When do you want be where??

awhwell, Goodluck on getting in, (not saying I want to see you in, because that would mean I would want to see another mage OUT the guild Razz)

gl
Back to top Go down
http://www.coreformation.da.ru
Maryl

PostSubject: Re: Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg)   Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:57 pm

Wildfury wrote:
I like your application, and your geat suits us i'd say. However we are full on mages, sadly. If we need one i will contact you, but that has to be seen upcoming 2/3 days - as it stands now, we are full.

Best Regards,
Wildfury

Thanks i am looking forward to hearing from u =)(if u need a mage some time ofc ) =)cya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg)   Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maryl(fire mage 1100 spell dmg)
Page 1 of 1