Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sciatica

Sciatica

Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie Empty
PostSubject: Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie   Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:21 pm

Here it is, the video of probably one of our best boss kills so far (I personally have never fought a boss this bitchy before).

I took the opportunity to make us a REAL logo (took the style from an old guild logo I made in the past - the logo of TAW - that guild I was in before.

This is the first real WoW movie I've made. I've only done 2 short clips with fraps and WMM before, but nothing like this. And Im actually very, very impressed with everything from the movie quality (movie quality is ace: 800x600 @ 30 fps, 3600 bitrate and 350 MB) to the layout/structure, music, how the fight went and everything! It took a while to create it though because it was my first time using Sony Vegas EVER, and I had some problems with the rendering progress (took me a couple hours to find out DivX movies HAS to have a resolution divisible by 4 for example).

Music - I went with something that probably most people like: 1 dark ambient song for the intro, 2 big beat songs from the Matrix Reloaded soundtrack for the actual fight and then finally a downtempo song for the outro. Song names, tools used and special thanks are all in the outro.

About the fight:
I've never been this unlucky with WW before (got struck a total of 3 times during the fight). The last WW even killed me due to lack of heals (healers saved my ass the first 2 times though so no hard feelings). Anyway, I think my death added a nice touch to the movie (good music transition and increase of pace there) so Im happy with my performance except for one demon phase where I faced the demon instead of standing behind him. HOWEVER, he did not dodge or parry a single attack during my "mistake" so it really doesn't matter.

Overall raid DPS was good during the whole fight. Loads of competition as you can see on the DPS meters (Naarden completely annihilating everyone on burst damage, but me getting back on the no:1 spot on sustained DPS). The competition shows us that we all know what to do, that we all know H2P Smile

Fucking ace night if I may use the f-word. And a fucking ace guild Wink

DOWNLOAD
Filefront: http://files.filefront.com/Core+Formation+vs+Leotherdavi/;9039243;/fileinfo.html (recommended)
Warcraftmovies: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=50416 (same as above)
Google video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6950863774352578105 (live stream)

Over and out!

/Sci
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie   Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:19 am

Awesome movie really nicely done, you should do this more often because i like the rogue PoV's
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Officer
Khalid

PostSubject: Re: Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie   Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:05 am

Nice one mate...
Maybe u can make the next movies as well Very Happy
This doesnt contain like "wwwoh epic intro we are soo damn cool loool" but its straight on the fight which is most important imo. So keep it up^^ Sony Vegas rocks ! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sciatica

Sciatica

PostSubject: Re: Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie   Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:31 am

Yea I was very surprised with how easy and fast it was to learn in Sony Vegas. I've only worked with Windows Movie Maker and some other movie-editing programs in high school (which was like 5 years ago) and they never had the same freedom and effects.
Back to top Go down
Lucata

Lucata

PostSubject: Re: Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie   Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:03 pm

Nice movie Sciatica Wink

QQ really niiice warlock tanking over there! :O
Back to top Go down
Tormentornl

Tormentornl

PostSubject: Re: Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie   Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:14 pm

Nice movie Sciatica!

You should make all of the movies from now on tbh Wink

Nice Music used and cool effects in it and a nice interface ya got ^^.

Well cya in game sciatica and lets Burn Vashj!.

Greets,

Tormentornl,Khilandria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie   Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Core Formation vs Leotheras the Blind - the awesome movie
Page 1 of 1