Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zu'Aman: The Big Debate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildfury

Wildfury

Zu'Aman: The Big Debate Empty
PostSubject: Zu'Aman: The Big Debate   Zu'Aman: The Big Debate Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:49 am

So.. today Zul'Aman came out. It's a wonderfull instance, wich picks up where Karazhan ends (in many ways). I've done some of it on the Testrealms and i must say i was quite impressed with the setup.

But offcourse the instance bought many questions as well, such as:
1. Will we have set Zul'Aman days?
2 Will we use DKP in Zul'Aman?

Ill quickly go into both questions.

1. Will we have set Zul'Aman days.
I've been thinking about this for a bit, and came to the following conclution: Zul'Aman doesn't match our current progress level. Setting a day for it woudn't be worth it. It's a fun instance, and it sure has gear for many people - but looking in a long way SSC and TK got a lot more to offer, such as Tier 5. I'd rather use your raiding days to progress further and further then staying on the same level. This brings me to the next question;

2. Will we use DKP in Zul'Aman?
No. This for the simple reason that there will be no set day for Zul'Aman. The offdays aren't there for nothing: we raid 5 days a week where, healers especially, spend a lot of reagents, pots and so on in order to get bosses down. We need days where we can rest, grind, pvp or do other fun stuff. If we deside to use DKP in Zul'Aman it means people would feel forced to come to not lack DKP in places like SSC and TK.

I see Zul'Aman as a upgraded Karazhan: Get 10 man together and do it on offdays or whenever you feel like it outside the standard raids - it works fine at the moment i'd say.

Note however: This is how i stand for it now - this post is not bound to markt he truth forever: pherhaps we might make a Zul'Aman day in the near future, but as i stand now i see no good enough reason for it.

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Zu'Aman: The Big Debate   Zu'Aman: The Big Debate Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:28 am

agreed with all, SSC/TK --> zulaman
Back to top Go down
Ramperkash

PostSubject: Re: Zu'Aman: The Big Debate   Zu'Aman: The Big Debate Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:15 am

True... although I'd love to see what the timed run loot could be, and the timed runs might be 'our level'

lol, I feel obliged to come to Kara since I still need t4 helm Neutral

btw my patch dl is taking AGES so i cant play today, sry guys, enjoy SSC and void reaver

Ramperkash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zu'Aman: The Big Debate   Zu'Aman: The Big Debate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zu'Aman: The Big Debate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Core Formation :: General Forum :: General-
Jump to: