Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Khazadan affliction Warlock

Go down 
+4
Lucata
Solztice
Shinra
Khazadan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Khazadan

Khazadan affliction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Khazadan affliction Warlock   Khazadan affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:48 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?

- Where are you from?
Rovaniemi, Finland

- What is your occupation at the moment?
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)
Working

- What are your play times per day?
Depending on day, 0-8 hours

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both?
PvE, that is my thing

- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation? (ie: would you leave if they would)
Not that I know.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Khazadan

- What is your /played?
Bit over 62 days with this character

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?
Steady DPS and ability to keep it up

- Would u be ready to change it if requested?
Sure, in fact I need to tune my build a bit

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?
Yes, my trinkets suck. (hope those badges would have dropped earlier from Karazhan)

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with which character?
Started playing as paladin many moons ago, played with top guild in Daggerspine, I rerolled horde when my guild were at AQ40.

With this character pre TBC everything up to Patchwerk.
TBC: Killed Hydross and Void reaver with Karvakamut

- What do you think your role will be in PvE?
DPS

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, which?
Only to Mechanar with this character, more with my 70 rogue. (I have been lazy to get rep for this, will get if needed)

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?
These are basic things for raiding

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
Karvakamut mainly in TBC (I am one of the officers), Karvakamut is running but due to
inactivity and loss of key players (read tanks) we have not been able to raid 25 man content in almost 2 months. Karvakamut is mainly PvP now days and personally I am more PvE

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?
Core Formation was the one of the progressing guilds that is most near to the content I have seen. I do not want to miss much content and want to experience first kills cheers

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?
Yes and yes.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?
Hmm, not that I can remember.

- Do you have anything else to say?
Thank you for reading this post and hope to raid with you soon.
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Khazadan affliction Warlock   Khazadan affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:49 pm

a pretty decent application imo, not bad nor anything superb. drunken
I think he got enough pve experience and also the gear is actually 1k shadow dmg as your looking for. Very Happy (Notice that atm he dont got 100+ spell damage buff on, so its just 900, but ofc this takes 2sec to fix Wink )

I would say an invite? tough im just a old rogue! :<
Glgl with apply! albino
Back to top Go down
Solztice

PostSubject: Re: Khazadan affliction Warlock   Khazadan affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:28 pm

Seems like a good apply.

But I really, really don't like your gear. I think the gear itself its ok, but need to be tuned with much better gems! I mean 2+ defense rating on bracers is useless. And why not catch the gem bonus on Belf of Divine Inspiration? And frozen shadoweave shoulders.

I would say get your gems and enchants tuned then you have a chance.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Khazadan

PostSubject: Re: Khazadan affliction Warlock   Khazadan affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:02 am

Solztice wrote:
Seems like a good apply.

But I really, really don't like your gear. I think the gear itself its ok, but need to be tuned with much better gems! I mean 2+ defense rating on bracers is useless. And why not catch the gem bonus on Belf of Divine Inspiration? And frozen shadoweave shoulders.

I would say get your gems and enchants tuned then you have a chance.

Regards

Thanks for the comments. I am aware that my gems need to be tuned. +2 in my bracers are there because some low level wanted to train enchanting, I have not replaced it with stamina yet. Also i need to enchant boots and chest with stamina.
Back to top Go down
Lucata

Lucata

PostSubject: Re: Khazadan affliction Warlock   Khazadan affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:06 am

Decent Apply, i must agree with solz , the Gems Can be better but as you reply this sure can be fixed i guess? Wink The trinkets are also something you can work on , the one from badges is really easy to get now i so suggest that. Other than that.. good gear and decent apply so. Thumbs up from me!
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Khazadan affliction Warlock   Khazadan affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:53 am

As others said, your gems are lacking. Don't you think good crafted epics are worth expensive gems to push out your max spelldamage?

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Khazadan

PostSubject: Re: Khazadan affliction Warlock   Khazadan affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:19 am

I know my gems and trinkets can be better. They will be tuned.

But don´t just stuck to those gems, I am experienced player and I know what high end PvE takes. I have always been in top 3 of the damage meter in our raids. Hope I will get a change to prove my capabilities in action.
Back to top Go down
jawa

jawa

PostSubject: Re: Khazadan affliction Warlock   Khazadan affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:25 pm

I know that Khazadan's gems and enchants sucks a little bit but he really can play his class very well and his damage done is still awesome. :)

Here is some pics from Hydross and Gruul (look at the damage done):
http://koti.mbnet.fi/jawaa/pics/wow/karvakamut/Gruul's%20Lair/gruul.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/jawaa/pics/wow/karvakamut/Serpentshrine%20Cavern/hydross.jpg
Back to top Go down
Draculus

PostSubject: Re: Khazadan affliction Warlock   Khazadan affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:09 pm

man replace your gems for normal Smile i mean blue and bracers enchant for +15 spell dmg and u got my vote gl anyway !!! ..... alcohol is bad
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: Khazadan affliction Warlock   Khazadan affliction Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:26 pm

I agree on the fact your gear would be pimped some more - but if i can get your word on that happening within a week or 2 - i'd say your welcome on board, to be short Smile ill contact you in-game asap!

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khazadan affliction Warlock   Khazadan affliction Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khazadan affliction Warlock
Page 1 of 1