Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fayren, Holy Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fayren

Fayren

Fayren, Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Fayren, Holy Paladin   Fayren, Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:51 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you: 18

- Where are you from: England

- What is your occupation at the moment? Full time employment.

- What are your play times per day? Most evenings from 6pm(7pm game time)-onwards except tuesdays (I work late and will be online from 10pm game time.)

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? I prefer PvE, but will do PvP to get items if necessary. I much more enjoy PvE as a Paladin.

- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation? Nope.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: Fayren Armory Link (Ignore what guild it says on there, I am guildless. Armory has been funny lately.

- What is your /played? On this character: 28days, 23hours when I wrote this. I've been playing WoW for about 2 years now though.

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? Because I enjoy PvE more than PvE and healing has always just been my "thing" Smile It's what I enjoy in WoW.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? I would respec to prot if needed but I would need a gear upgrade. I've been trying to build up some prot gear due to the lack of tanks on Frostwhisper, but it's incomplete.

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Of course. I want to work on my gear so I can experience more and more content in WoW. And kill many bosses Wink

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with which character? I have full Kara and Gruul experience on this character and Magtheridon fight experience, but I took a break recently so I haven't done any SSC. But I am a very fast learner, so you wouldn't be dragging me along at all.

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? Heal, heal, and more Heal. As I've said I am willing to respec, but gear would be an issue.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, which? All.

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? I usually like to have some +healing and +mana pots for big raids anyway. An alchemist friend is always handy Wink

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? I have raided in TAW and The Swerve, but unfortunately both guilds have disbanded.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? To further my experience of WoW end-game content, enjoy new bosses and raids, and hopefully make some new friends along the way too Smile

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? Do you accept it? Yes, you sound like a guild with good standards and a good mentallity towards WoW.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Not that I know of, but I did raid with Bonewraith and maybe a few other members before that I forget. *EDIT* I just realised Snipeshot is in the guild...oh boy Wink. If you want a referance though, I can point you to some people that can vouch for me.

- Do you have anything else to say? I did read your Sticky on which clasess you were looking for at the moment, but I thought I would put this application up anyway, just to let you know I am interested in what I see as a very good guild.
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Fayren, Holy Paladin   Fayren, Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:10 am

we got www.coreformation.com as our new website, please applicate there.
Doubt anyone will check it here.
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Fayren, Holy Paladin   Fayren, Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:24 pm

Naarden wrote:
we got www.coreformation.com as our new website

fucking noobs, why didnt you tell me ! :c
i was like thinking you guys where slackers=p
Back to top Go down
Fayren

Fayren

PostSubject: Re: Fayren, Holy Paladin   Fayren, Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:22 pm

Naarden wrote:
we got www.coreformation.com as our new website, please applicate there.
Doubt anyone will check it here.

Ok, thanks very much. I've posted it there now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fayren, Holy Paladin   Fayren, Holy Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fayren, Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1