Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.

Go down 
+4
Farsightx
lilfrost
Shinra
Allyslayernl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Allyslayernl

Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.   Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:15 pm

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? I'm 18 years old.

- Where are you from? I'm from The Netherlands.

- What is your occupation at the moment? Nothing atm.
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day? Mostly from 10:00 till somewhere between 0:00 and 1:30.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Allyslayernl

- What is your /played? Played in total 146days 21days. Played on lvl70 81days 18hours.

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? I have chosen my spec because I like to be close to front but not wanted to be rogue or warrior so I took enhancement.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Actually I would not want to respec because imo you play this game because you want fun instead of respeccing for others so they can have fun. If I respec I lose the fun which makes it no use for me to play the game.

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Ofc I will.

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? Did Karazhan / Gruul's Lair / Magtheridon's Lair on my Shaman.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? I got all 5 heroic keys.

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Yes I am.

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? Been in Dexterity but some misunderstanding got me kicked (got informed later after many went back to Severance it was a mistake), Obsessive but it got disbanded, and now Conviction which is kinda in a poor state. I don't know exactly what happened before I joined but so far 2 people left and started a chainreaction of leavers, currently Conviction is not in the state of doing 25man which I do want.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? Core Formation seems a solid and good guild, the progress is nice and I know some people in guild.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? I have read it and accept it.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Tormentornl, Dauwda, Justflip, Raztaca maybe some more but the /who list doesn't show all members atm.

- Do you have anything else to say? Some might think wrong about me because I bursted out 2 times in general channel to some guy, who is from pre-tbc time guild, keeps pissing me off because he has something against me but that has nothing to do with how I play. I hope I can join your fine guild and have some fun and ofc wipe some bosses Very Happy

Last edited by on Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.   Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:21 pm

wtf allyslayernl, you forgot me! Arrow (tough im an old member No )

awesome guy that can play his class for sure, if ya guys still need ench shammy this guy is what your looking for idd! Very Happy

(btw, you should tell wild of ur irl "problem" if ya get in, not that its a problem but i think he should know. He really know how to handle that stuff tough, dont be afraid! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Allyslayernl

PostSubject: Re: Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.   Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:59 pm

Hey shin lol didn't knew you were in here too ^^ but ye I know what you mean >> ADHD is what I have Sad hate it but w/e can live with it Smile
Back to top Go down
lilfrost

lilfrost

PostSubject: Re: Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.   Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:37 am

Gief ShadowPriests!!!! lol! lol! lol!

but yeah this guy knows how to be an enhancement shaman, dont know if we could need a new one tbh...
Back to top Go down
Farsightx

PostSubject: Re: Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.   Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:32 am

Im against, Xzenya is against. This guy is a ninja and I remember him from my original main char.
Back to top Go down
Allyslayernl

PostSubject: Re: Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.   Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:44 am

If you confuse me with Allyslayer without the nl then this ok, but I have never ever ninja'ed a item. I do not know what makes you think I'm a ninja but I always ask before I need something that is not used for my mainspec. Allyslayer was a warlock and I have nothing to do with him, I have no clue who you main was but I want to see real proof of me ninja'ing something before this ends up in people misjudging me again.
Back to top Go down
Farsightx

PostSubject: Re: Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.   Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:44 am

Allyslayernl wrote:
If you confuse me with Allyslayer without the nl then this ok, but I have never ever ninja'ed a item. I do not know what makes you think I'm a ninja but I always ask before I need something that is not used for my mainspec. Allyslayer was a warlock and I have nothing to do with him, I have no clue who you main was but I want to see real proof of me ninja'ing something before this ends up in people misjudging me again.

Hmmm... no I dont think I mistake you, I remember a shaman quite clearly. My main at that time was Sharadar, 60 warrior. I wont start a case against you or thread of ninjaing, I have no proof for that. However I DO feel like warning the officers.
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.   Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:45 am

Allyslayernl wrote:

idd, kinda lame to get called ninja without proffs! ^^
Tough i never think Farsight nor Xzenya would lie, but maybe its a missunderstanding? ;o

-Shinra
Back to top Go down
Allyslayernl

PostSubject: Re: Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.   Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:01 am

Well I never heared of the name Sharadar but all I ever did at lvl 60 was ZG / AQ40 and the guild which I did that with was Dungeon Cleaning Service. If I would have ninja'ed they would have kicked me and that did not happen. My RL m8 who just joined Core Formation yesterday has been playing with me from when I created this account about 1 year ago. While i was in DCS I never ninja'ed a item at all because it was all Master Loot, and I never ninja'ed anything after that. I rly can't get the image of me ninja'ing in my head but if I did it it must have been a rare occasion at my early lvl 60 days. During those days I was much less experienced as I am now and there is no way I will ninja anything at current times because I know ninja'ing is just plain retarded and noobish which does not fit how I play.
Back to top Go down
Alatar

Alatar

PostSubject: Re: Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.   Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:46 pm

You seem like an experienced player, but i can't say if we accept you or not.
Need to discuss this with the other officers first.
Back to top Go down
lilfrost

lilfrost

PostSubject: Re: Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.   Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:33 am

dammit ally U should have join we are legion when u had the chance !!!

but NOOOOOHHHH u were in another guild :-(

well I hope u get in, I know ur a nice guy under that small layer of outbursts and we could use a good enhancement shaman
Back to top Go down
Xzenya
Admin
Xzenya

PostSubject: Re: Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.   Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:11 am

Im with Farsight atm, I remember you quite clearly when you were in my guild Fame And Fortune, and you got kicked because you ninjaed items from our guildmates.. Even tho its long time ago, and we werent lvl 60+ i remember your name, so clearly.. I write ninjas names down.
Back to top Go down
https://coreformation.forumotion.com
Allyslayernl

PostSubject: Re: Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.   Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:16 am

Ok then here is the proof both of you are wrong:

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/39470419

As you can see here I have not been in the guild Fame and Fortune.
The list is not 100% acurate but I am 100% sure I have NEVER been in that guild, I also never have been kicked for ninja'ing items. I have been in same guild as tormentornl from somewhere around lvl 40 till lvl 70. Whatever you wrote down It can NOT be me.
Back to top Go down
Doublehelix

Doublehelix

PostSubject: Allyslayernl a ninja ?????   Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:18 am

Guys I know Allyslayernl a long time already and as far as i Know he is no ninja, (we can send that question to " www.askaninja.com "tongue

He is how ever one of the best enh shammy's outthere cyclops If we need anny he is a the one to get .

He is always verry helpfull and active and so even when what you guys accuse him if is remotely true he is not like that now and imo will never be like that.

Although I am just an initiate I vote for him , only have good things to say about him.
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.   Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:18 pm

i vote him in.

on the other hand, i am just an orc.. my votes dont count =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.   Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allyslayernl - Enhancement Shaman .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1