Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New exato mage app (longer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daluk

New exato mage app (longer) Empty
PostSubject: New exato mage app (longer)   New exato mage app (longer) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:58 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 17
- Where are you from? Sweden

- What is your occupation at the moment? At the moment i am studying in school,
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

-
What are your play times per day? It depends entirely if there is a raid that day because if there is a raid that day il be online atleast 1.5 hours before the raid starts and getting the pots and buffs i need for the boss we are going to down ( max poted at hard bosses ofc).

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:
- What is your /played? 110 days

- What have your chosen for your current spec? 10/48/3 This specc is in my oppinion the best mage pve specc, the only specc that imo comes near it is a deep arcane specc but for that to be effective u need a sp in your gruop and u also need the 2 part tier 5 set bonus. Fire is the way to go on almost every boss with a few exceptions like al ar and illidan but lets not worry about that just yet:)

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Yes

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Ofc

---PvE Information---
-
Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? At lvl 60 i raided every instace avilable exept naxxaramas, raided aq 40 up to huhuran.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? Keepers of time key, Coilfang key

-
Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold
for repairs etc)? > Yes ofcourse pots are a part of end game raiding and u need them for progressing so ofcourse il get pots. And i do like to see big crits.

---Guild Information---
-
What
guilds have you been in? At 60 i was in blackhand, liquid generation and was also a founding member of conspiracy addicts, at 70 ive been in Dark edge and my current guild is pain redifined.
- Why do u want to join?
Formation> ? i want to join core formation cause i really enjoy the thrill of exploring new content, downing new bosses, making friends and having fun while doing it.
- Have you read the Core Formation
Information post?
(https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23)
Do you accept it? Yes

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?

- Do you have anything else to say? Sad Well i am a fast learner i really like to watch pvp-pve movies on my spare time so i quite often know the tactics before its time for my guild to try that boss. Also i use the latest raid addons and ui s with alot of usable stuff for pve.Even if my application doesent get accepted i wish u guys the best of luck in your pve adventures Greetings daluk/exato
Back to top Go down
Naarden

New exato mage app (longer) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New exato mage app (longer)   New exato mage app (longer) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:58 pm

nice application, good luck.
Back to top Go down

New exato mage app (longer)
Page 1 of 1