Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::.

Go down 
+5
Nezarion
Dreadmiedo
Wildfury
Farsightx
Bonewraith
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonewraith

Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::.   Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 5:16 pm

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?
- Where are you from?
China(the country)
- What is your occupation at the moment?
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)
student
- What are your play times per day?
never think of it...guess 4+hr
- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both?
currently pve

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Bonewraith
- What is your /played?
never tried /played,i guess 30-40days
- Why have your chosen for your current spec?
arms weak in pve dps,fury sux in pvp and 5men heroics, only prot can make my way further
- Would u be ready to change it if requested?
I have a set of fury gear,200+hit rating,29.x% cric and almost 1800 ap unbuffed, and that means i can only respec fury if needed.
- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?
How?I assume theres no other way than raiding 25men instances

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
I have only this lv 70 character, got exp for kara,gruul,mag.
- What do you think your role will be in PvE?
maximize threat! Minimize dmg taken! if possible,id also like to do more dps...
- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich?
All heroic keys. and only SH/Durn not cleared.
- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?
I'm a rich prot warrior.

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
Akatsuki,TAW,Swerve. The progress halted due to some reason, i want to move on.
- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?
Core Formation is doing great since it was founded, and the progress/raid time fits me,also i kinda like the special loot mechanism. Besides, I wish to enjoy things other than raids.
- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?
I'd say bravo~I accept it.
- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?
Im not sure whether there r still former Akatsuki/TAW ppl in Coreformation, But if any1 who has been with me in heroics,i think he/she will vote 4 me=P
- Do you have anything else to say?
Snipenoob always gets permanent DC,be prepared...
Anyway, thanx for reading and looking forward to ur reply~
Back to top Go down
Farsightx

PostSubject: Re: Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::.   Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:38 am

Was with him once or twice in the earlier days in heroics. This guy is pro!
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::.   Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:59 am

For those who don't know: we are indeed looking for a prot warrior (duo to innactivity of Raztaca) and i talked to Bonewraith yesterday.

Your application is very nice, and so is your gear. I sugest Naarden or who ever feels called should have a look at it as well, but ill contact you today Smile

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Dreadmiedo

Dreadmiedo

PostSubject: Re: Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::.   Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:59 am

he gets my vote, done some heroic whit him and he is pro =)

GL
Back to top Go down
Dreadmiedo

Dreadmiedo

PostSubject: Re: Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::.   Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:00 am

he gets my vote, done some heroic whit him and he is pro =)

GL
Back to top Go down
Nezarion

PostSubject: Re: Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::.   Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:22 am

I can vouch for Bonewraith too...

Nice application and a good player...
Back to top Go down
Snipeshot

PostSubject: Re: Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::.   Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:51 am

I might not be a member but ive been with this guy for a long time. He knows his stuff not only in heroics but in Raids also. Very Good player, highly recommended.
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::.   Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:36 am

seems ok, but i absolutely do not agree with that build,i guess everyone could make a build to fit his tanking but i don't really see the logics in getting tactical mastery, and the 1 rage per 3 secs isnt needed either, apart from that the gear is fine and you seem like someone to put down some serious TPS, and i like that ( ask kimba ;P ). It is also very important to cummunicate with your raid as a tank, if he is up for that then i'd say take him for a test run?
Back to top Go down
Bonewraith

PostSubject: Re: Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::.   Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:44 am

Heres my thought~
Anger management: 1rage/3sec, its rly important when u offtank(eg moroes,gruul)or on ur way to the CCed mob(u still gain rage).Besides, it benifits Bloodrage(+3~4more rage).
Tactical mastery: I know in raid a tank will barely go out of def stance,but as a good warrior, this talent is definately needed to perform stance dance.
I have tried some build without those 2 talents, it worked fine,but rly uncomfortable as u gain much less rage in some situation also u feel powerless whenever u change stance. I guess Maexxna is CF main tank, his build is almost the same as mine,except that he gets imp shield wall and 1more point of 1h specialization. Id rather maintain my build.
To Naarden~
Imp Rend: 2/3 will only add 7-10dps if rend is always up(Plus u have to loose tons of rage to switch into battle stance and rend).
Imp WW: 1/2 will only add 7dps if ur mh average dmg is 500.
Imp Overpower: totally useless if u dont have Tactical mastery, I assume u want to use hi cric op to gain flurry(or make up the dmg loss from dodge?),but think of the rage loss when u change stance(and change back),its just not worth.
Anyway Id like to thank u guys, its my honor to have ur trust. If theres any further issue,plz let me know.
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::.   Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:22 am

Bonewraith wrote:

To Naarden~
Imp Rend: 2/3 will only add 7-10dps if rend is always up(Plus u have to loose tons of rage to switch into battle stance and rend).
Imp WW: 1/2 will only add 7dps if ur mh average dmg is 500.
Imp Overpower: totally useless if u dont have Tactical mastery, I assume u want to use hi cric op to gain flurry(or make up the dmg loss from dodge?),but think of the rage loss when u change stance(and change back),its just not worth.
Anyway Id like to thank u guys, its my honor to have ur trust. If theres any further issue,plz let me know.

Those two talents in rend were really just some leftovers to fill up the build to make my way up to deep wounds+impale, also.. the 17/44/0 fury build is a well known build within the fury warrior community. Improved overpower is a nice way to start off a fight and get your flurry rolling,and i only use it when my bloodthirst+whirlwind are on cooldown in the middle of the fights.
Improved whirlwind was also kind of a leftover and i did some research on where to spend that last talent point on, and i saw a thread with some nice feedback on people who have been using that one point in imp. whirlwind, and it worked out fine and i like it.

As i said earlier, everyone should make his build the way they play, you took some talents over other talents i would of taken, but hey.. that is just the way you like to play.
Back to top Go down
deadlyderek

PostSubject: Re: Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::.   Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:44 pm

I have been in the odd Pug with this guy and he is A1. My only issue is that we have Atix who joined as a Prot warrior and we told him that we need his Mage morecos we full on Tanks. 2 Days later we are recruiting prot tanks. You can never have too many tanks or healers come to that IMO, but maybe someone should speak to Atix to discuss this if we plan to recruit more tanks and not use his.
Back to top Go down
Doublehelix

Doublehelix

PostSubject: full on tanks   Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:50 am

I think the reason for this is that you can nevver predict when some1 is going to be inactive all of a sudden.

As Wild explained we now have an inactive prot war on our hands an voilla a spots opens up Very Happy.

I do agree that tanks an healers are mostly the bottle neck for doing runs ( anny kind ).

Considdering Atix i see it as a plus that he has 2 chars we can use.
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::.   Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:14 am

Well - as i said in-game - ill contact u asap Smile

Very busy atm - so Wednesday i will contacct you! Or later this evening!! Smile

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::.   Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonewraith-Undead Prot Warrior(11,5,45) .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1