Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
justflip

justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::.   justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:02 pm

Questionlist

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 25

- Where are you from? holland

- What is your occupation at the moment?
working

- What are your play times per day? 5-6 hours a day

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Justflip

- What is your /played?94 days 25 days on lvl 70

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?
cause i have been tanking a lot i wanted to see a other side of the game so i chose to be fury.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? ofc

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? my fury gear will need upgrade tanking gear i am able to tank hydros in frost gear if needed

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
i did, full karazan, maggy, gruul , ssc up till vasj the eye void reaver

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? got all herioc keys

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?
yes i will i even have alts if we need other classes

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? dexterity( disband, people went back to thier normal raiding guilds

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? your the same lvl i wanna be at while i am playing this game i wanna raid and have fun with people and maybe i can help with stuff

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? yes

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? maybe polif i played a lot with his brother

- Do you have anything else to say? i love you, no atm i will be waiting your choice and see if you need me or not
Back to top Go down
imbabak

PostSubject: Re: justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::.   justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:17 pm

i like this gy...nice with ppl like me 20+ Smile
Back to top Go down
Connected

Connected

PostSubject: Re: justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::.   justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:53 pm

idd

nice gear aswell by looking at the armory and from holland ow u must be the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
justflip

PostSubject: Re: justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::.   justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:15 pm

..................................................................................................................... thanks for the replies ( speachless)
Back to top Go down
lilfrost

lilfrost

PostSubject: Re: justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::.   justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 3:37 am

We are full on tanks and he was a totall ass against me in dexterity

so tell him to go with his friends in severance plx :S

(btw told you dexterity would turn into severance)
Back to top Go down
justflip

PostSubject: Re: justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::.   justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:27 am

srry to hear you did not even know who i was or what i did in that guild it was totaly not me how was being a bitch in that guild it where other people and if you do not believe me go ask the rest from old dex cause i wasn't the bitch against you and i am not making an apply as a tank but dps.

so i do not know what you problem is but what you just said in your reply is not about me mate.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::.   justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

justflip 70 warrior .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1