Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application:Topflight/Nibbles Hunter/Warrior .::Accepted::.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Topflight

Topflight

Application:Topflight/Nibbles Hunter/Warrior .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Application:Topflight/Nibbles Hunter/Warrior .::Accepted::.   Application:Topflight/Nibbles Hunter/Warrior .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:32 pm

---Personal Information---

- How old are you? i r 19

- Where are you from? England, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way

- What is your occupation at the moment? Im a supervisor at a childrens indoor play area and a student.

- What are your play times per day? whenever i want until i fall asleep on my keyboard dont really have any limits.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: Topflight:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Topflight
Nibbles:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Nibbles

- What is your /played? too long!

- Why have you chosen your current spec? i love tanking on my warrior and i love beating everyone on dps on my hunter. so its all gravy baby Very Happy

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? im not willing to respec my hunter as i have spent a long time getting it just the way i want to. as for my warrior i have dps gear in the bank but ive been tanking lately for gaining gear.

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? yes im not a lazy poop

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? i have full kara, gruul, magtheridon and SSC experience with my hunter from raiding with <Severance> and <Dexterity> i have recently got my warrior to 70 so i would be hoping to start with kara and gruul.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? i have every single key on my hunter. im still sorting my rep and stuff like that with my warrior.

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? yep a man without pots is like a drunken boy without a condom - an accident waiting to happen

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? dexterity, severance and i left cos i took a holiday and got kicked ^^

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? i want to start raiding again. summer hols are over and im gonna have a lot of time on my hands very soon. so ill be active and accumulating a layer of "WoW grease" on my forehead as i will be playing and not washing a lot Razz

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? yep all the formalities look fine to me

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? justflip, walcore, yerbua ive probly played with 90% of the server so im sure some others will support my application that i havent mentioned.

- Do you have anything else to say? lol! i have a bigger willy than yerbua!

IT'S TIME TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLEGUM, AND I'M ALL OUT OF GUM!
Back to top Go down
justflip

PostSubject: Re: Application:Topflight/Nibbles Hunter/Warrior .::Accepted::.   Application:Topflight/Nibbles Hunter/Warrior .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:45 pm

wild this is 1 off the guy's i talk about they have imba gear nice geared alts and know as much as me might even more

so maybe it uld be a nice boost for the guild to have some people who know some stuff might even speed up the progress from core formation

Rule The Night Like Titans......... justflip
Back to top Go down
Yerbuaa

Yerbuaa

PostSubject: imba   Application:Topflight/Nibbles Hunter/Warrior .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:23 pm

Toppers is a imba huntard top 3 dps for hunters on the server he is a decent raidleader too knows taktics for ssc and the eye...
i known him since i started playing wow great guy

Yerbua

their aint no mountain high enuff wild!
Back to top Go down
lilfrost

lilfrost

PostSubject: Re: Application:Topflight/Nibbles Hunter/Warrior .::Accepted::.   Application:Topflight/Nibbles Hunter/Warrior .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:21 am

nipples ftw
Back to top Go down
Topflight

Topflight

PostSubject: Re: Application:Topflight/Nibbles Hunter/Warrior .::Accepted::.   Application:Topflight/Nibbles Hunter/Warrior .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:56 am

WTS Bump! gotta stay ahead of the competition and all that
Back to top Go down
Calleninja
Officer
Calleninja

PostSubject: Re: Application:Topflight/Nibbles Hunter/Warrior .::Accepted::.   Application:Topflight/Nibbles Hunter/Warrior .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:45 am

Very Nice Application and very nice gear.

You got my vote! I love you

-calle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application:Topflight/Nibbles Hunter/Warrior .::Accepted::.   Application:Topflight/Nibbles Hunter/Warrior .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application:Topflight/Nibbles Hunter/Warrior .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1