Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sweepje - Warrior

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sweepie

Sweepje - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Sweepje - Warrior   Sweepje - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:13 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 19 years

- Where are you from? The Netherlands

- What is your occupation at the moment? I am a student
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day? if i play i usually play atleast 4 hours

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? PvE

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Sweepje

- What is your /played? 53 days 14 hours - 25 days at lvl 70

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? I am fury atm, cause conviction currently is only doing kara, and i am not going to keep staying prot just to gear up alts and new ppl.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? ofcourse

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? if you let me go on your raids Razz

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? Kara, Gruul from tbc, pre tbc i did MC, ZG, AQ20, BWL on my lock

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? If i go back to prot i am going to make sure all the dpsers stay alive Very Happy

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? All

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Ofcourse

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? pre tbc i was in zenkai but the disbanded, Now i am in Conviction but there disbanding is near.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? Cause i wanna go raiding again and i see many ppl going to core formation.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? Yep

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Allyslayernl, and could be more but i dont know atm

- Do you have anything else to say? Yea lets hope you need my imba skills Very Happy (and gear Razz)
Back to top Go down
bloodreigne

Sweepje - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweepje - Warrior   Sweepje - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:20 am

ok guys sorry for spamming your forum when am not a member, but this guy, this guy right here is an amazing tank, hes is imba and if you highly need a prot or DPS warrior i would suggest him, as DPS he often would out dps a full raid and as prot for some reason he still does decent dps...i think he hacks but who knows Razz

lol anyways if you need a tank, i would highly say take him
Back to top Go down
Doublehelix

Doublehelix

Sweepje - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Gief sweepje   Sweepje - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:29 am

Played with sweepje when he played his warlock in zenkai cyclops , sweepie if i am correct ,and he is a good solid player, also heard nothing but good rhings about him tanking Smile

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven player
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

Sweepje - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweepje - Warrior   Sweepje - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:17 am

bloodreigne wrote:
as DPS he often would out dps a full raid

been there, done that pig
Back to top Go down
deadlyderek

Sweepje - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweepje - Warrior   Sweepje - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:39 pm

Again support from me for a former guildy, his tank is just awesome and I am in 2v2 arena team with his lock. Sociable guy, very knowledgable about the game and a big plus for any guild.

The only negative is similar to the post I put on Bonewraiths app. Atix has just been accepted to guild and told wew need his mage Chiroi atm rather than a prot tank, and yet we still taking in prot tanks. That said most raids fail to materialise due to lack of tanks/healers. The more the merrier IMO as long as we share out raid slots fairly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweepje - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweepje - Warrior   Sweepje - Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweepje - Warrior
Page 1 of 1