Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DPS Fury Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
halomc

DPS Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: DPS Fury Warrior   DPS Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:28 pm

- How old are you? 17

- Where are you from? England

- What is your occupation at the moment? To design game/ test them - Hardware support ect..
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day?15 hours +

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? Both

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Halowar

- What is your /played? 34 Days

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? high and insane dmg, and i don't like tanking on a warrior dmg is low Razz

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Sure

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Yep

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? The eye, SSC, Maggy, Kara, MC, ZG -I've been to these with nearly all char but not lock

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? DPS =D /Offtanking if that is what req

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? All of em =)

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Yeah

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? T A W - it disbanded, Dark edge - i didn't think it was a serious guild so i left UNBREAKABLE - My brother /gquit omg did he get dead arms or what but they disbanded as well

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? So i can raid and just making playing WoW more fun

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? Yes

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Flaya

- Do you have anything else to say? I saw that warrior spots are closed but /pray =D
Back to top Go down
Naarden

DPS Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPS Fury Warrior   DPS Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:05 pm

Hmm im affraid that the guild is looking for people with better gear, your hit rating is too low, your AP is too low and your crit is on the low side, and on top of that we already have 2 dps warriors ( including myself ) which are nearly there every raid.

Nevertheless good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down

DPS Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1