Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rotgar - Orc Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rotgar

Rotgar - Orc Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Rotgar - Orc Warrior   Rotgar - Orc Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:07 pm

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?

- Where are you from?
Romania

- What is your occupation at the moment?
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)
Game Programmer

- What are your play times per day?
Most of the evenings, almost all day during weekends.

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both?
I like both. However PvP tends to get boring since you battle the same battlegrounds whereas in PvE yuo discover new stuff all the time.

- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation? (ie: would you leave if they would)
I don't think i know anyone in Core Formation.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Rotgar
Please whisper to me in game to see my other gear - depending in which i log off (dps/tank)

- What is your /played?
56 days on this character. Lots more on the rest.

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?
This spec is one of the best specs for tanking a raid boss. You can see that i don't have things like improved taunt, improved shield bash etc (which only work on heroics mobs) but i got all the essential 1 vs 1 tanking talents. I like to make my build perfectly fitted for what I need to do.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested?
I change my spec a lot depending on what i need to do. One time i was first DPS as fury / arms on illhoof then specced prot and tanked nightbane.

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?
ofc, warriors are defined by their gear.

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
With this character mostly, i cleared karazhan, gruul and tried maggtheridon. I played as a mage in kara also.

- What do you think your role will be in PvE?
I consider warriors to be the best tanking class in game and also the best dps class (gear needed for this one). So any of these two roles suit me perfectly.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich?
ALL keys.

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?
Yes, of course.

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
Reanimated is the best guild I was in. I left them because things started going bad, progress was halted, and eventually I think they even disbanded. Rest of the guilds I was in where only try outs.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?
I want to get access to the high end content of WoW

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?
Yes

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?
Don't think so.

- Do you have anything else to say?
Try me Smile
Back to top Go down
ZZxyz

ZZxyz

PostSubject: Re: Rotgar - Orc Warrior   Rotgar - Orc Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:22 am

Have to vouch for this guy, real mature player!
Good as both tank and dps!

GL with your application Rottie Smile
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Rotgar - Orc Warrior   Rotgar - Orc Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 6:21 am

Decent tanking gear, could use some better enchants; like wrynns dynasty greaves which are definately worth a +40 stamina +12 agilety enchant and +12 stamina on boots, also your trinkets seem a bit questionable to me.

Good luck with your application to our guild!
Back to top Go down
Rotgar

PostSubject: Re: Rotgar - Orc Warrior   Rotgar - Orc Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 2:11 pm

Thanks for the support ZZxyz

I would say my tanking gear is more then decent, tanked gruul with no problems until an painful grow 15 (maybe a little luck also). The 40 stamina enchant is only a +10 stamina from what i have now and i don't need it at this moment since i am not raiding SSC or TK. The trinkets are there for stamina and the +hit rating which translates into more threat - you know, that shield bash that you would hate to miss in the begining of a fight. The poison vial has the biggest hit rating in game i think so it is not a big sacrifice to have that 1 item. (ofc i will change them as soon as i get something better)

If you check my armory link now you should see my dps stuff (arena dps atm)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rotgar - Orc Warrior   Rotgar - Orc Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rotgar - Orc Warrior
Page 1 of 1