Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sweepie - Lock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sweepie

Sweepie - Lock Empty
PostSubject: Sweepie - Lock   Sweepie - Lock Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:34 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 19 years

- Where are you from? The Netherlands

- What is your occupation at the moment? I am a student
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day? if i play i usually play atleast 4 hours

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? PvE

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Sweepie

- What is your /played? 52 days 10 hours - 10 days 16 hours at lvl 70

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? Demon atm, but if i get accepted i will respec

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? offcourse

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Offcourse

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with which character? Kara with both my warrior and lock, Gruul with warrior from tbc, pre tbc i did MC, ZG, AQ20, BWL on my lock

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? Dps and increase the dmg of other casters with my Curses

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? All

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Offcourse

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? pre tbc i was in zenkai but they disbanded, Now i am in Conviction but there disbanding is near.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? Cause i wanna go raiding again and i see many ppl going to core formation.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? Yep

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Allyslayernl, and could be more but i dont know atm

- Do you have anything else to say? Some of this apply is a copy paste of my warriors. I am applying with my lock now because i see you need a lock and i am a real PvE guys. Would be nice to raid with my lock again like the old pre tbc times. I hope you need me and that we will have great times together
Back to top Go down
Naarden

Sweepie - Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweepie - Lock   Sweepie - Lock Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:29 am

lol first app with the warr, then with the lock Wink
Back to top Go down
sweepie

Sweepie - Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweepie - Lock   Sweepie - Lock Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:30 pm

Yea seems like you dont need a warrior, like most guilds. so i just try it with my lock. Like the good old pre tbc days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

Sweepie - Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweepie - Lock   Sweepie - Lock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:50 am

You can't come to SSC with that gear, how do you plan to gear up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.askaninja.com/
sweepie

Sweepie - Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweepie - Lock   Sweepie - Lock Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:53 am

good question, unfortunally you got me there. I dont have a real answer for it. Even if you would take me to a few kara runs it proberbly wont be enough to gear me.... but that not the way you should get new ppl.
Back to top Go down
lilfrost

lilfrost

Sweepie - Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweepie - Lock   Sweepie - Lock Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:34 am

thats the thing... we are pretty full
Back to top Go down
deadlyderek

Sweepie - Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweepie - Lock   Sweepie - Lock Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 5:28 pm

Well I thought we had a space for a lock and were not pretty full ? I did offer to play mine, but was told we need the SP more. Certainly last week we were concerned about finding the 4 locks for Maggy.

Anyhow I can vouch for Sweepie, he is former guildmate and still my 2v2 partner for arena - he is skilled on both lock and Tank.

As for the gearing issue, this could easily be fixed with a few lucky runs to Kara - ofc I would prefer we took my Lock Mortikat and geared him instead, but even so I vote for Sweepie.
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

Sweepie - Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweepie - Lock   Sweepie - Lock Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:41 pm

deadlyderek wrote:
As for the gearing issue, this could easily be fixed with a few lucky runs to Kara - ofc I would prefer we took my Lock Mortikat and geared him instead, but even so I vote for Sweepie.

I'm pretty sure you know that Karazhan can be cleared only once per week. Therefore, a few runs in Karazhan = a few weeks! So it's not easily fixed. Soon the new expansion will be here, and we all know from experience that once it's announced, no one will raid anymore. Do you want to stop all raiding so we can gear people up in Karazhan or do you want to find geared/skilled people that can help us progress and see as much end-game content as possible before expansion comes?

Anyhow, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I'm simply stating mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.askaninja.com/
Sponsored content

Sweepie - Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweepie - Lock   Sweepie - Lock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweepie - Lock
Page 1 of 1