Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

70 Hunter Rdoan :O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rdoan

70 Hunter Rdoan  :O Empty
PostSubject: 70 Hunter Rdoan :O   70 Hunter Rdoan  :O Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 9:31 am

Hey Friends;

Despite of it seems Hunter spot already filled in guild I wanna make a application to guild Smile

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 23

- Where are you from? Turkey/İstanbul

- What is your occupation at the moment?
University Student

- What are your play times per day? I mostly play evenings tilll morning Smile

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? Both

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Rdoan

- What is your /played? 51 days 21 hours 5 mins Razz

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? For best raid dps.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Sure

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Yes

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
With this character; Karazhan,Gruul cleared,Voidreaver downed,and some Lurker below attempts.

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? I thinks hunters are one of the best dmg outputs of raid force if they can place in guild build.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich?Tempest keep,Coilfang,Lower city,keepers of time.need 500 rep for hellfire.

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? yes i always coming with potions+ foods etc

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? I was in sanctum.Despite of my %90 raid attendence they act to me unfair about sign up approves.I leaved.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? I know many people from core formation and i like their "balanced" progression.I like helping to people and i think i core formation i will be happy.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? yes

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Yeah must be we will see Razz

- Do you have anything else to say? Good luck on your progressions and see you all alters in game Smile

Rdoan
Back to top Go down

70 Hunter Rdoan :O
Page 1 of 1