Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bloodreigne hunter apply

Go down 
+3
Naarden
Tyc
bloodreigne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodreigne

Bloodreigne hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Bloodreigne hunter apply   Bloodreigne hunter apply Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:16 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? I am 19 birth date is 19/06/88

- Where are you from? I am from Scotland

- What is your occupation at the moment? I am at uni studying applied bioscience and biotechnowldy and i work part time in a chip shop lol
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day? I play when ever I can which is quite often lol

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? I prefer PvE as i find it more exciting and more of a challege! even though i suck greatly at pvp i still enjoy pvp

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:

this my gear http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Bloodreigne

this is my spec http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Bloodreigne

- What is your /played?I can't say atm as I have no WoW credit because I couldn't be bothered going to buy a game card lol but its is over 110 days on my hunter

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?I use my current spec as I find it the most fun to play in pve! and its quite effective in dps for pve

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Yes i would change spec to what is requested of me. MM is generally the ost useless spec for raiding with on a hunter for 25 man raiding so i will ofc change it if asked or needed.MM is the best DPS spec but for 25 man raids it best to have a survial hunter which to increase the ap of melee and ranged attacks against the target they crit on and BM hunters(spec 41/20/0) as everytime a BM hunter pets crit the full grp in which the hunter is in damage is increased by3%(this can stack wit hother BM hunters)

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Yes i am always working towards getting the best gear within reach of me Smile

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?Well pre tbc i have doen all of ZG, MC, AQ20, ony and 3 bosses of BWL and in TBC i have done all of kara and gruul lair. This is all on my hunter bloodreigne

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? Well its hard to say a hunters role in pve other than to DPS or if BM or survial to DPS and boost the dps of others

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, which?I have them all

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Yes ofc i can even build repair bots for the raids if needed(am engineer can do the epic tanking gun and 28% crit scope)

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?I am currently in conviction and i am the hunter CL but since the summer, the guild has been slowly dying and mainy players and officers have already left, there is now talk of making the guild a casual guild, no raiding. I was a guild leader of my own noob guild :p

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? Well i have heard alot of good stuff about you guys, and with the dying of conviction am looking for a new WoW enviroment Smile also i was told i should apply by kimba

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? Yep seems fair

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?eh not to sure, think tyc could says something for me and a player called kimba after doing a heroic suggested i should apply

- Do you have anything else to say? Ehh well i hope you guys can consider my apply, I am also sorry if parts of this have spelling mistakes or jsut don't make sense, i suffer from a mild version dyslexia and i was also unsure if i made the link work right, sorry if i didn't Sad
Back to top Go down
bloodreigne

PostSubject: Re: Bloodreigne hunter apply   Bloodreigne hunter apply Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:21 am

Also forgot to say i have a lvl 70 resto druid(well hybrid healing spec 26/0/35...don't diss its very good for healing) :p that i would happily bring to the guild aswell its name is nareky
Back to top Go down
Tyc

Tyc

PostSubject: Re: Bloodreigne hunter apply   Bloodreigne hunter apply Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:54 am

I used to call him Bloodnab, but for your information that will never chanse Razz.

Take this guy, he's a great hunter, I still know him from pre tbc, he was my former guild master Razz.

around the months of knowing him he gotten to be good friend. he's active in the guild he's been in (as far as I know off). in as well raids as on the forums!

I suppport this guuy 100% (would have given him 110% but he refuced to pay me 100g)
Back to top Go down
http://www.coreformation.da.ru
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Bloodreigne hunter apply   Bloodreigne hunter apply Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:21 am

awesome apply, just like another hunter who applied. Sadly i doubt we got any hunter spots, we could use your durid tho i think ;/

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Calleninja
Officer
Calleninja

PostSubject: Re: Bloodreigne hunter apply   Bloodreigne hunter apply Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:46 pm

Very nice application Smile
I've heard alot about you and I know you are a very skilled, experienced and well geared Hunter.
At the moment we are 3 very active Hunters in the guild. Almost every raiding day we got 3 Hunters online who are willing to raid and thats all we need for now..
I'm sorry but we can't use you.

Thanks for your application.

- Calleninja
Back to top Go down
bloodreigne

PostSubject: Re: Bloodreigne hunter apply   Bloodreigne hunter apply Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:01 pm

np if a spot open up lets us know, i would even accept a casual spot as sometime i don't have the activety i would like to have, by casual i mean no priotery in raids or loot, and i would happily bring my druid along, hes not the best geared, but am able to heal in kara with him, i can also suggest for other ppl from conviction who are planning on leaving to make applies here
Back to top Go down
Calleninja
Officer
Calleninja

PostSubject: Re: Bloodreigne hunter apply   Bloodreigne hunter apply Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:10 pm

I will let you know if there is a need for a new Hunter =)

-Calleninja
Back to top Go down
deadlyderek

PostSubject: Re: Bloodreigne hunter apply   Bloodreigne hunter apply Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:40 am

Looks like the answer is wait until there is a spot, but just for the record, Blood was my former CL in conviction after i swapped from preist to hunter as main, he knows his stuff for sure adn the healer drood is actually very effective despite the gear he currently has on it.

Aside from that he is a straight up guy with a level head, would be a good addition to any guild IMO.

Hopefully a spot will open.
Back to top Go down
Yerbuaa

Yerbuaa

PostSubject: gfd   Bloodreigne hunter apply Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:43 am

one of the best hunterds i have played with i say give him a chance nice guy !

/kimba
Back to top Go down
Allyslayernl

PostSubject: Re: Bloodreigne hunter apply   Bloodreigne hunter apply Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:37 am

Idd he is a very nice hunter played alot with him when i was in Conviction. He is very social aswell if we get spot open i would say take him cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodreigne hunter apply   Bloodreigne hunter apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodreigne hunter apply
Page 1 of 1