Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

70 Mage Apply Imbasajjon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Imbasajjon

70 Mage Apply  Imbasajjon Empty
PostSubject: 70 Mage Apply Imbasajjon   70 Mage Apply  Imbasajjon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 4:40 pm

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? I am 17 Years Old

- Where are you from? Sweden

- What is your occupation at the moment? In School, Second Year of the Swedish Hihi School
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day? 17 : 00 - 23: 30

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? Both is fine Smile

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:

- What is your /played? 42 days

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? Due to Arena and pvp

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Yes, of course Smile

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? I am right now

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? Not that much, have some Old School ( MC / BWL / ZG / AQ20 ) And some Karazhan Smile

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? Mostly DPS

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? Keepers of Time atm

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Yes, of course Smile

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? None, since i havn't played that much in PvE. Mostly PvP

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? Couse i want to help in raid progress and have a good time Smile
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage Apply Imbasajjon   70 Mage Apply  Imbasajjon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 4:59 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.askaninja.com/
Flaya

PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage Apply Imbasajjon   70 Mage Apply  Imbasajjon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:16 pm

yea i met this guy doing some BM, hes a sound guy, knows what he is doing, decently geared, could be better but he is pretty sound and so i recomended that he applied and i recomend that you recruit Very Happy
gl to you buddy
Back to top Go down
Alatar

Alatar

PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage Apply Imbasajjon   70 Mage Apply  Imbasajjon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:21 am

Well written application, but the gear seems quite bad =/
Back to top Go down
Imbasajjon

PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage Apply Imbasajjon   70 Mage Apply  Imbasajjon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:51 am

I know, it is : / But im working on it every day Smile HavenĀ“t got time for raids before due to some school start and i had alot to do then. So there is another reason for that. Anyway, the gear isn't everything, and it's changable, isn't it ;p ? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage Apply Imbasajjon   70 Mage Apply  Imbasajjon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:37 am

I like your application - however your gear isn't good enough for places such as SSC and TK. We are slowly moving out of Karazhan thus we don't want people who we have to gear up so there able to join us in end-game content.

You don't have Tailroring either so Shadowweave/Spellstrike set ain't a option. Even tho your application is very good, the gear simly won't match with our current progress No

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage Apply Imbasajjon   70 Mage Apply  Imbasajjon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Mage Apply Imbasajjon
Page 1 of 1