Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

apply - warlock - rockdoh-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rockdoh

apply - warlock - rockdoh- Empty
PostSubject: apply - warlock - rockdoh-   apply - warlock - rockdoh- Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:32 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?
i'm 17 years old,

- Where are you from?
i'm from denmark,

- What is your occupation at the moment?
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)
i'm education into an cooling technician,

- What are your play times per day?
16.00-17.00 and then 18.00 till around 23.30, if i'm not required longer.

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both?
it would be a lie to say that i dont like player versus player, but i enjoy player versus enemy alot too, and i've been raiding karazhan / gruul / maggy, before but i would like to try to go to SSC, i've currently had a break from PvE, but i'm now 100 % ready to raid again.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link;
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Rockdoh, i'm not sure atm it's showing my grinding gear (nearly the same gear as my pve, except from 2 pieces,) but to be sure i'll tell you my stats, 1024 bonus shadow damage, 9504 health (in places where its required if it is anywhere i can get to 13000,). 65 hit rating, 7923 mana, 10 penetration. 11.26 % crit. i got the (2) t4 bonus too.

- What is your /played? 51 days on this char. got a shaman with 81 days played too,.

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? i mostly choose this spec to be able both to do pve and pvp.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested?
yes i will. but in some periods (when i play 3v3 1-2 days a week i'll be full pvp spec, i'll be able to match those days with the days i'm not required for raids.)

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?

ofc i'm atm i'm trying to get more hit rating.

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
i got both karazhan gruul and maggy experimence with both my warlock and my shaman-
- What do you think your role will be in PvE?
hopefully DPS Smile,

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich?
i got cenarion expedition, lower city, keepers of time. working on shatar atm.

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?
yes,

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
i've been in sanctum and i left them because it and an arguement with the guild master, and because many of the good and old members left.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation ?
because i got family in youre guild Smile, and because i heard alot of good words about you,

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?
i've read it and i accept it.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?
perhaps my brother hornysoul, allyslayernl know me too Smile, and i've been in guild with tormentornl,

- Do you have anything else to say?
as i've been saying a couple of times i got a shaman too his called rocksha and i've been doing a couple of raids with you on him. and my brother have borrowed him a time or 2 to help you.
Back to top Go down
Hornysoul

PostSubject: Re: apply - warlock - rockdoh-   apply - warlock - rockdoh- Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 12:04 pm

Good warlock really, and very skilled =) definenly worth inviting, at least giving a try.

<Hornysoul>
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

PostSubject: Re: apply - warlock - rockdoh-   apply - warlock - rockdoh- Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:16 pm

My SHIT list is extremely uncrowded, containing not more than a couple of names, one of them being Rockdoh. This is a ex-guildmate from Sanctum, getting in shit with a lot of members of Sanctum and acting extremely immature. I don't want to get into details on forum. I will just say I refuse to be in the same guild as him.

Sorry Hornysoul, but I don't have good experience with your brother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.askaninja.com/
rockdoh

PostSubject: Re: apply - warlock - rockdoh-   apply - warlock - rockdoh- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 11:39 am

i'm affraid i wasn't aware of that prez was in youre guild, and because of him beeing here i just want you to ignore my application., i wont get near him again.,

to you prez - - btw good job about getting geared from green to epic in sanctum and then leave...,

secondly if getting angry about you asking about private things in very demanding ways several time without beeing rl / officer and threaten ppl that they will get kicked if they doesent stay in the raid tho they said they had very big irl problems... this is still a game which you tend not to understand., hopefully i'll never see you ever again.

to the rest of the guild; Good luck with progressing and have fun in there Smile,
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: apply - warlock - rockdoh-   apply - warlock - rockdoh- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:35 pm

rockdoh wrote:
i'm affraid i wasn't aware of that prez was in youre guild, and because of him beeing here i just want you to ignore my application., i wont get near him again.,

to you prez - - btw good job about getting geared from green to epic in sanctum and then leave...,

secondly if getting angry about you asking about private things in very demanding ways several time without beeing rl / officer and threaten ppl that they will get kicked if they doesent stay in the raid tho they said they had very big irl problems... this is still a game which you tend not to understand., hopefully i'll never see you ever again.

to the rest of the guild; Good luck with progressing and have fun in there Smile,

actually he was green/blue when he joined us really.
Back to top Go down
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: apply - warlock - rockdoh-   apply - warlock - rockdoh- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:49 pm

rockdoh, please dont come here and talk about our members like an xcuse after you said you dont wanna join us, we dont care what past you have with prez, if you cant get along the deal is done.

kkthxbye

edit:

i can actually remember you from heroic sp when you played your shammy and you kicked me cause the mage didnt sheep ! -_-

Rogues can SAP, i saped, mages SHEEP and he didnt sheep.
you replaced me for that - funny idd.

so gtfo now ! ;o
Back to top Go down
rockdoh

PostSubject: Re: apply - warlock - rockdoh-   apply - warlock - rockdoh- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:54 pm

shinra i dont know who the hell you are and i really dont care... but i'm done taking more shit from prezz
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

PostSubject: Re: apply - warlock - rockdoh-   apply - warlock - rockdoh- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:08 pm

rockdoh wrote:

That is funny, ask anyone in Core Formation if I was geared when I joined. Except 1-2 useful epics I got from Sanctum, rest was from PvP. Not to mention I was in every single raid helping the guild, and I left with over 70 DKP unspent, putting me in top 5. That is a lot when you only get 2-5 DKP per raid. In my opinion I deserved more than the little gear I got.

Anyways, that is history now. I wish you and Sanctum good luck and lots of fun.

--------- SPAMLINE ---------- Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.askaninja.com/
rockdoh

PostSubject: Re: apply - warlock - rockdoh-   apply - warlock - rockdoh- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:12 pm

good luck to you to prez Smile, and have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apply - warlock - rockdoh-   apply - warlock - rockdoh- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apply - warlock - rockdoh-
Page 1 of 1