Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yunne - 70 - shaman Sorry for bad apply - new one.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yunne

Yunne - 70 - shaman Sorry for bad apply - new one. Empty
PostSubject: Yunne - 70 - shaman Sorry for bad apply - new one.   Yunne - 70 - shaman Sorry for bad apply - new one. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 8:00 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?: 21

- Where are you from?: Sweden Very Happy

- What is your occupation at the moment?
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day?: on monday - Thoursday like from 16:00-23:30

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both?: I prefer PvE tbh since Its alot more fun to sit in a 25man instance with people from same guild killing harder moobs and get some loot if you are lucky instead of spend time playing BG with ppl from diffrent realm that apparently some dont know how to turn of "caps lock" , Tho i like to do some arena battles with my RL friend over Ventrilo and its nothing wrong with leeching an AV during a good program on the TV

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Yunne

- What is your /played?: 67days

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?: Iamatm enha dps ( But Im willing for respec resto if u want me to i got 1220+ healing In resto )

- Would u be ready to change it if requested?: Yes

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?: Yes ofc If u say that to me I do hard time heroic, quests

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?: Pre BC: 3 bosses naxx everything below
BC: Karazhan/gruul/lurker-ssc/ know tacs on Void reaver/mas/hydross very well also.

- What do you think your role will be in PvE?: Very glad that your not in for dkp cuz i hate that so Im very happy for rolls Very Happy

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? 3/5 - Tempest, Coilfang, Cavers off time

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?: Yes

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?: I was in dark edge and i wana leave theme cuz we have fall apart and not that active and I was in Northen star befor but it dispan.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?: A fun time raiding and some good laugh's

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post?: Yepp

https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?: No im am a solo guy but remember some of you from 5man dungeons tho. And I yeast wana say that I will offer you my best healing and dps + I will farm the MH/BT attu q for join u.

- Do you have anything else to say?: I am a dedicated player and spend many hours playing wow every week I also got experience and know what to do on diffrent bosses...

Thats all for me have fun reading. Iif you wonder over anything
acording the application make a quote or a /w ingame, I may have forgot something in the application that you guys need to know then just tell me and I will fix that.
Take care and hope to raid with you guys soon jocolor
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

Yunne - 70 - shaman Sorry for bad apply - new one. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yunne - 70 - shaman Sorry for bad apply - new one.   Yunne - 70 - shaman Sorry for bad apply - new one. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:34 am

Even tho your application seems good i have to put you down.

Reason for this ss that i had several whispers from people warning me you ebay'd your character and the attitude sometimes has it flaws as well when it comes to general nice behaviour - wich can also been seen at the Severance replies.

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down

Yunne - 70 - shaman Sorry for bad apply - new one.
Page 1 of 1