Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yunne - 70 shaman - new - :) .::Accepted::.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yunne:2

Yunne:2

Yunne - 70 shaman - new - :) .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Yunne - 70 shaman - new - :) .::Accepted::.   Yunne - 70 shaman - new - :) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:11 pm

Questionlist

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 21

- Where are you from? sweden

- What are your play times per day? monday - Thoursday from 16:00-23:30 / weekends all day long Wink. Maybe some weekends I might go out with some pals and have a drink.

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? I prefer PvE tbh since Its alot more fun to sit in a 25man instance with people from same guild killing harder moobs and get some loot if you are lucky instead of spend time playing BG with ppl from diffrent realm that apparently some dont know how to turn of "caps lock" , Tho i like to do some arena battles with my RL friend over Ventrilo and its nothing wrong with leeching an AV during a good program on the TV / But also love to play wsg with my mate xsoz, but Im not aming for any pvp gear only doing It for fun and for arena Wink

- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation? (ie: would you leave if they would): Im a good mate to Xsoz and some more ppl, But no if they leave guild I wont cuz I cant see why even If it is my frinde I wodent leave only cuz he leaves Im not like an dog following him Wink

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Yunne

- What is your /played? 70days

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?: Cuz I see I got good resto gear, It's also funny to heal as an green orc but some times It have the flame for having 3g In bag but thene my mate xsoz offer me help to grind with him Smile

- Would u be ready to change it if requested?: Yes i cude change my spec If an officer told me to.

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?: Yes, I can work on it if I need it. Also I can help some ppl that aint got best gear, can help theme do instanses - heroic for helping em Wink ( some ppl might know I was in core for a while ago and got kick depends on my gear but I have gear my self up now )

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
Pre BC: 3 bosses naxx everything below ( on my first shaman )
BC: Karazhan/gruul/lurker-ssc/ know tacs on Void reaver/mas/hydross very well also. ( Karazhan/gruul/Void reaver on this char ) rest on my old warrior Wink

- What do you think your role will be in PvE?: Healing as an green orc and help ppl with gear Very Happy

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? 3/5 - Tempest, Coilfang, Cavers of time

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?: Yes I will, i can ask my mate to farm with he's herb so I can get mats and I ask some1 to make It Wink [Elixir of Healing Power] [Elixir of Draenic Wisdom] [Super Mana Potion] [Golden Fish Sticks] Is the pots I bring for raids Wink

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?: I was In The gretest ego but I cudent see why I shude be left In it many good players left the guild, the gm was also gona leve It soon so I cudent see why I shude be left, also im tierd of folling around In kara and wana go deeper like you do =)

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?: A fun time raiding and some good laugh's and be with my frindes in it and explore funny raids and learn to know more ppl, and get some new frindes Wink

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?: Yes! Wink

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?: Xsoz and Leoroxx

- Do you have anything else to say? I am a dedicated player and spend many hours playing wow every week I also got experience and know what to do on diffrent bosses, Also Im lisening what to do and Im not folling around In raids, focus In it Wink / I know that I got kickt befor depends on my gear but I ahve workt on It now and I think I got the fit gear for ssc, wowokki is telling me I got but, Im lisening more what you have to say thene a website Wink

Thats all for me have fun reading. Iif you wonder over anything
acording the application make a quote or a /w ingame, I may have forgot something in the application that you guys need to know then just tell me and I will fix that.
Take care and hope to raid with you guys soon I love you
Back to top Go down
Xsoz

PostSubject: Vote   Yunne - 70 shaman - new - :) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:21 pm

I like Yunnes play stile... have played whit him many times and he has my vote to join ^^
Back to top Go down
LEO

LEO

PostSubject: Re: Yunne - 70 shaman - new - :) .::Accepted::.   Yunne - 70 shaman - new - :) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:58 pm

Yune it's imba shammy !
he has my vote to join!
gl yunne with apply cheers
Back to top Go down
Allyslayernl

PostSubject: Re: Yunne - 70 shaman - new - :) .::Accepted::.   Yunne - 70 shaman - new - :) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 8:58 am

Yunne is a great player imo Get him in!

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: Yunne - 70 shaman - new - :) .::Accepted::.   Yunne - 70 shaman - new - :) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 1:58 am

Your application is awesome - and your gear surely improved - ill contact you in-game today, ull fit right in Smile

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yunne - 70 shaman - new - :) .::Accepted::.   Yunne - 70 shaman - new - :) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yunne - 70 shaman - new - :) .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1