Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yunne - 70 - shaman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yunne

Yunne - 70 - shaman Empty
PostSubject: Yunne - 70 - shaman   Yunne - 70 - shaman Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:24 pm

Real life name: Thomas

Character name: Yunne
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman

Playtime: (/played total) 67 days

Professions: Minning, Jewel
Talent build: Well atm Iam enha but Its only for farming my q for Bt, MH and farm golds so i can pay pots, repair. And If u let me join Il respec to Resto I got 1/5 T4 parts and some more epics, blue.
Equipment: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Yunne

What instances are you attuned to? (BT/MH) None atm but Im on half attu for MH, and like yeast start with q on BT

Do you have any experience from level 60 and 70 Raiding?: Pre BC: 3 bosses naxx everything below
BC: Karazhan/gruul/lurker-ssc/ know tacs on Void reaver/mas/hydross very well also.

When did you start playing WoW?: like 2 or 3 years ago

How many hours in average are you playing WoW a week or a day?: a day like 10h / weekends full day from 08:00-04:00 xD

Can you raid evenings and weekends from 19.00 to 23.30, 4 times a week?(Sunday to Thursday): Yeh I can

Do you consider yourself more into PvP or PvE? : I prefer PvE tbh since Its alot more fun to sit in a 25man instance with people from same guild killing harder moobs and get some loot if you are lucky instead of spend time playing BG with ppl from diffrent realm that apparently some dont know how to turn of "caps lock" , Tho i like to do some arena battles with my RL friend over Ventrilo and its nothing wrong with leeching an AV during a good program on the TV

Personal comments: Well I know Kanibalos and Conquerorli remember some of you from 5man dungeons tho. And I yeast wana say that I will offer you my best healing and dps + I will farm the MH/BT like hell If I join.

here comes some Comments That I write own.

* Attunements? : All heroic key except Lower city's, Thrallmar also soon dont with quest so i can summon nightbane

* What do you expect from us as a guild ? : A fun time raiding and some good laugh's

* How do you see your role in raids?: Healing as a green orc

* Do you farm PvE consumables, if yes wha?t: Yes i normally just farm the mats or gold for the mats and let some1 who is able make me the flask/pots/elixirs etc

* Extra info about youself in-game: I am a dedicated player and spend many hours playing wow every week I also got experience and know what to do on diffrent bosses.

Thats all for me have fun reading. Iif you wonder over anything
acording the application make a quote or a /w ingame, I may have forgot something in the application that you guys need to know then just tell me and I will fix that.
Take care and hope to raid with you guys soon . . . .
Back to top Go down
Alatar

Alatar

PostSubject: Re: Yunne - 70 - shaman   Yunne - 70 - shaman Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:16 am

Previous guilds and reason for leaving them?
Fix^^
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: Yunne - 70 - shaman   Yunne - 70 - shaman Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 5:07 am

Everyone who makes a application is requested to fill in:
https://coreformation.forumotion.com/Applictions-f7/Application-Requirements-Questions-t10.htm

However i find your own created form quite fitting as well - tho i'd like to know wich guild you are in and why u'd leave them, just like Amitar.

In overall i find it a very very well written application, as you even created and filled in your own questions, thumps up on that. Smile

Ill contact u in-game asap, asking you some more pherhaps as well Smile

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

PostSubject: Re: Yunne - 70 - shaman   Yunne - 70 - shaman Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:18 am

This application is not custom-made, it is a copy/paste from Severance forum, after being declined.

You can view it @ http://severance-guild.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=304

And here's the application template: http://severance-guild.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.askaninja.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yunne - 70 - shaman   Yunne - 70 - shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yunne - 70 - shaman
Page 1 of 1