Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

70 - Shaman ( resto ) .::Accepted::.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gadwin

70 - Shaman ( resto ) .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: 70 - Shaman ( resto ) .::Accepted::.   70 - Shaman ( resto ) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:43 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 20

- Where are you from? Sweden

- What is your occupation at the moment?
I work as a computer programer, I have a kid am my main occupation otherwise its my firends,wow,girls ofc and some sports.

- What are your play times per day?
I play as much as I can becouse I dont have that much to do when I come home from work. But I normaly play between 17.30-02.00 with some afks ofc to spend time with my daughter.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Gadwin
WHOPS!! that is just my crappy elemental gear .. i respecced to elemental becouse i hade to grind some stuff. I just wrote it incase my healing gear aint on. otherwise i have 1650+ healing and 230 mp5 (not in combat)

- What is your /played? 63 days/2 hours/23min/3sec (not sure on the seconfds tho hehe Razz)

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?
Right now I'm elemental but I mainly go resto. I picked elemental just to grind quests and reagents for some gear. But I choose resto becouse I rly like it. Easy to heal. use able both in pvp aswell.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Ofc anything for the best of the guild

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Ofc the gear can always get better

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
I have some pre-tbc: onyxia/bwl/mc/zg/aq20/aq40 tbc: Karazhan/gruul/maggy

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? yes i have all of em

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Ofc they are always needed.

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
I been in hunters of me, I left becouse I hade some IRL problems but now I'm taking up wow again.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?
Saw the other night that you are looking for a resto shaman so I thought hay why not give it a shot.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? Yes i do

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?
Hmm don't know rly about that one.

- Do you have anything else to say?
Well not for now al i can think of is have a nice day .. and i dont know if you look at armory if i havnt respecced and changed gear yet whisper me ingame i will show my healing gear then.

From yours Gadwin
Back to top Go down
Gadwin

70 - Shaman ( resto ) .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 - Shaman ( resto ) .::Accepted::.   70 - Shaman ( resto ) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:06 am

There now my healing gear should show in armory just respecced back to resto and changed gear so it should show now
Back to top Go down

70 - Shaman ( resto ) .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1