Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doublehelix resto druid .::Accepted::.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doublehelix

Doublehelix

Doublehelix resto druid .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Doublehelix resto druid .::Accepted::.   Doublehelix resto druid .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:52 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?30

- Where are you from?Holland

- What is your occupation at the moment?Airline Pilot
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day?depends on how much time i have

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Doublehelix

- What is your /played?about 54 days

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?like to heal

- Would u be ready to change it if requested?yup

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?sure

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
raid xp from kara ssc maghi gruul and a litle eye
- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich?all exept caverns of time but almost there

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?ofc

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?Amsterdamned, Zenkai , Dexterity, all got disbanded or merged

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?I want to be in a guild that knows how to play and does high lvl instances, also i know a few palyers in the guild and know them as nice people.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? ([url=General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23]https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23[/url]) Do you accept it?yes

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?Justflip, Yerbua, lilfrost

- Do you have anything else to say?I can live up to all requirments you ask but 1 and that is due to the nature of my job I cannot make it to raids 3 times a week, usually 1 to 2 times at maxx and if i am lucky 3.If you believe me this worked ok to fine in all other guilds I was in
Back to top Go down
justflip

PostSubject: Re: Doublehelix resto druid .::Accepted::.   Doublehelix resto druid .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:50 pm

he is a very very good healing druid same for me he has his work and recently he got a nice cue baby Razz and he a very very skilled and good player in raids and you will have a good member a with him aswell

Rule The Night Like Titans............Justflip
Back to top Go down
Doublehelix

Doublehelix

PostSubject: peeps i know :p   Doublehelix resto druid .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:01 pm

The people i know in the guild are growing by the minute it seems, (old dex and zenkai friends)

Must say that all those that apllied Like topflight , drakner, kizam and ally slayernl are among the best players around so good you took them in Smile

also i forgot to add lillfrost in my peeps i know list, big up to him Smile (helped me when I was a little mOoo)

And good he found a guild that appreciates him

Well still hope to be able to join you all, Wild gogo vote for me Razz

Greeting Doubs
Back to top Go down
lilfrost

lilfrost

PostSubject: Re: Doublehelix resto druid .::Accepted::.   Doublehelix resto druid .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 1:31 am

Very Happy I know we are pretty full on resto dr00ds but he is a nice guy :-) (and he speaks dutch)

but tbh giev moer ppl from belgium!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doublehelix resto druid .::Accepted::.   Doublehelix resto druid .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doublehelix resto druid .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1