Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.

Go down 
+4
lilfrost
Shinra
Prez
undeadzeus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
undeadzeus

undeadzeus

UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.   UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:20 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?18

- Where are you from?Egypt

- What is your occupation at the moment? Student

- What are your play times per day? raid times 3-5 days a week and whole thursday and friday

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? PvE ..my only interest in PvP was arena to get better weaps

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Undeadzeus
the weaps am using for combat is Merci MH and the same OH dagger..Crazy stats

- What is your /played? 90 days , 30 days at level 70.

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?my current specc is Muti..Pure pvp specc just cuz Conv raiding days has ended unfortunatly..
my specc will be 17/44/0 or 19/42/0 depends on what CL suggests since iits the same for me...Combat fists / swords are known for the best raid Dps and am only interested in raiding ..so. Razz

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Ofc..i got a good dagger for Muti or combat daggers ( malch)

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? I think my gear is quite balanced considering i only done Kara and gruul's..just few tweaks in chest and trinket slot

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
[pre TBC ] ZG,MC,Bwl ( razor and vael ) ,Aq20,Aq 40 trash and ofc dear Onyxia... [TBC ] Kara,Gruul's full + maggy ,Scc,TK trash and few tries on l00t Reaver

- What do you think your role will be in PvE?Full frontal Dps, some kicks if need and ofc Opening Boxes for Fellow members after raid Razz

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? ALl but Lower city key ( just 1k rep left)

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Yes!

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?DEguello [ Disband] then some Dark Edge [was pre Tbc and only ZG ] so i left for COnviction and stayed there till this moment

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? Mature ppl..focused on PvE Progress wich shows on Blizz forums with the Boss killz.
all am interested in is raiding and experience ..loot comes last..if it comes ;P

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? Yes!

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Lilfrost,DD,Alllyslayer mostly if i forgot any1 am deeply sorry

- Do you have anything else to say? well..Accept me now?
Laughing jk its all About attidude more than gear..With gear it just becomes more Fun No
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

PostSubject: Re: UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.   UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 9:50 am

The only question I would like to know, is how is your connection? Do you lag any? Disconnects? What is your average latency usually?

Nice application, good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.askaninja.com/
Shinra

Shinra

PostSubject: Re: UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.   UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 11:28 am

former rogue cl speaking. (proud Very Happy)

your gear is preatty good, tough you lack some hit rating for mutilate (and mutilate is not only pvp, i was pve/pvp mutilate and did some heavy dmg ;o ) i think you would do a gj with a combat dagger spec. Smile

-and i like your attidude! pirat

gl with your apply, fellow rogue!

edit: just have to say that combat fists aint prefered for pve, check out my post @ rogue forum if you dont trust me. well atleast nihilum says so. affraid
Back to top Go down
undeadzeus

undeadzeus

PostSubject: Re: UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.   UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 11:34 am

About the connection..Early days in TBC i had some lags Dcs and some crap wich made some troubles with Conviction officers so i fixed it by buying new connection and playing in the NEt Cafe nearby whenever i can ^^

Combat daggers never really touched my heart ( nib xD) ..i prefer sword specc cuz of extra attacks on both MH and OH but the only good sword is BLade from Moro In SSc Razz
nevertheless..if Current CL wants me to specc daggers its sure np

PS : who said Nihilum can play it? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lilfrost

lilfrost

PostSubject: Re: UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.   UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 12:15 pm

I playe with him back at deguello, he is a good friend of mine and we could use another rogue, this dude is skilled and geared rdy up for ssc!
get him in I say
Back to top Go down
lilfrost

lilfrost

PostSubject: Re: UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.   UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 12:17 pm

undeadzeus wrote:

-Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? Mature ppl..focused on PvE Progress wich shows on Blizz forums with the Boss killz.
all am interested in is raiding and experience ..loot comes last..if it comes ;P

rofl at the mature bit btw Razz wait till u hear kimba o.O
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.   UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:00 pm

we dont need rogues if we got dps warrs * evil eyes *
Back to top Go down
undeadzeus

undeadzeus

PostSubject: Re: UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.   UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:38 pm

Naarden wrote:
Pwned lol!
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

PostSubject: Re: UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.   UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:40 pm

Naarden wrote:

That's not true, we need 1 rogue to be guild lock picker Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.askaninja.com/
lilfrost

lilfrost

PostSubject: Re: UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.   UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 2:14 am

kk undeadzeus, meet naarden, the 'can you open my lockbox' orc warrior
Back to top Go down
Alatar

Alatar

PostSubject: Re: UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.   UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 2:34 am

Suspect We dont use classleaders.
But we have very mature officers *cough*
Back to top Go down
undeadzeus

undeadzeus

PostSubject: Re: UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.   UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:22 am

OOOOOH Helll Razz
leave me sometime to lvl the LP skill Razz
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.   UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:04 am

Good application, and looking at the responces (besides the 'weird' once Wink - i'd say your welcome on board - as we do lack active rogues atm tbh.

Ill talk this over with the officers so we'll meet in-game sunday (busy weekend, sadly) or else monday Smile

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
deadlyderek

PostSubject: Re: UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.   UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 1:03 am

I played with zeus at conviction, he is a very active player and also has a very nice geared alt priest which can be useful.

My only concern having raided with Core a few times bow and experienced Wildfury's (correct) intolereance of slackers, is that Zeus was the undisputed king of AFK. I never went on a raid yet with him where he didnt DC or just go 'BRB Door' etc. As much as I like the guy (and he does have an Evil voice on vent) it can be very fustrating waiting around for him in raids).

Its not my call anyway and we could always trial him and kick if this behaviuor continues cos I agree he is a very skilled rogue and we need more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.   UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UnDeadzeus-Combat Rogue .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1