Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sciatica

Sciatica

Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::.   Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:05 am

Right, saw that you accepted another rogue recently so this might be a waste of space (know you have 6 lvl70 rogues) but Ill try anyway:

Sciatica, Combat Rogue

- Level 70 with Karazhan pre compleet - check
- Good gear ((nearly) ready for SSC) - 1600+ AP/240+ hit/25% crit, check
- A good knowledge of your class and this in combination with PvE - used to be CL for a good reason, check
- Bring enough pots and cash to raids to function 100% flawless - always uses flasks, check
- The possibilitie to listen to ventrilo (speaking would be nice, but not a must) - check
- A Good PC with stable internet - just switched to a more stable ISP some week ago, check
- The possibility to raid atleast 3 times per week - possibly more, check
- A mature attitute with a good tolerance level - check

---Personal Information---

- How old are you? - 22
- Where are you from? - Sweden
- What is your occupation at the moment? - University student
- What are your play times per day? - 18:00 server time and forward
- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? - PVE (haven't done PVP for a long time)
- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation? (ie: would you leave if they would) - No
I've raided with the following people before though: Wiseshammy, Bonewraith and Pyro. Have spoken to Pluotonas, Zilthuras and Eray before but Im sure they don't remember me.

---Character Information---
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Sciatica
Might show other spec but I only raid with 20/41/0 swords (can go daggers too but I only got mid 80 dps daggers in the bank)
My stats are 1635ap/245hit/25,44% crit when Im combat specced, and Im currently focused on increasing AP and hit

- What is your /played? - 81 days

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? - I really don't get the question. Why have I chosen my talent specc? Because combat swords is the most damage efficient talent build atm. I used to be combat mutilate this spring, but switched to swords once I could afford the S2 ones. DPS went up and I was happy with it.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? - Yes I have backup daggers (mid 80 dps)

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? - Im always working on my gear

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? - Yea I have, this char. I got Karazhan, Gruul and Magtheridon experience

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? - Bandaging mainly. I heard blizz are working on our subtlety tree, and some days ago this leaked: http://talents.utimer.ppvh.eu/?p=vt&i=24528 - looks good with all that bandage. No but seriously: I will do damage ofc, unless blizz decides to nerf again.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? - All but the auchindoun one

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? - Always. Im an engi so with a steady supply of thorium I can
mass-produce repair bots for the raid. Even got a couple in the bank I never had time to use in The Swerve.

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
Joined TAW this February and did Kara with them. Got promoted to rogue class leader in April, did some Gruul, then the summer came and the guild
started going to hell. In August the GM's went away for personal reasons, and the guild organization was left for the officers and class leaders to deal with. Me and some other officers/CL's talked with the Swerve and we managed to get a merger with them. In Swerve I was promoted to officer and also got admin privileges to work on their forums (I worked 2 years as a moderator on Sweden's largest internet forum btw), raided Gruul and Magtheridon for 2 weeks, and then the GM went AWOL without any official message, the raid planner went blank coz none of the officers could access it. Within 2 weeks, the guild raiding population went from 50 raiders down to 30, and today we are no more than 20 I would say. The guild died unfortunatly and thats why Im looking for a new guild, one who has progressed and one who is organized and scheduled.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?
I want to raid and Im too fed up with half-assed guilds tbh. I want to raid in an organized, progressive and well-known guild

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?
Yes

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? - Possible but Im not sure, haven't looked thru your guild rooster.

- Do you have anything else to say? - Nah what would that be? I did 2000 dps on Shade of Aran with a perfect group once, and I think my dad is stronger than your dad. No but seriously: There are many rogues in this game who don't have a clue about raiding (sadly) and who doesn't improve nomatter what you tell them - but Im certainly not one of those.

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::.   Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:43 am

nice application, good luck.
Doesn't seem like it we could use another rogue though... but you got a nice history on FW.
Back to top Go down
Sciatica

Sciatica

PostSubject: Re: Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::.   Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:39 pm

Thanks.
Here is some entertainment while you review my application:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img149/5705/hahahaqn6.jpg

Last edited by on Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bonewraith

PostSubject: Re: Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::.   Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:06 am

Sciatica is a very good rogue, in the world of dps, i think he can possibly beat polif. Though currently we often bring 2 rogues to raid and we have 4 active rogues,still I'd like to vote for sciatica. But choose wisely, if u r eagerly w8ing for raids, this may not be the best decision.
Back to top Go down
Sciatica

Sciatica

PostSubject: Re: Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::.   Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 12:29 pm

What are you saying, that you dont raid as much as you want to?

Last edited by on Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::.   Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:53 pm

Sciatica wrote:
What are you saying, that you dont raid as much as you want to?

that you won't raid as much as you might would like since we already got active rogues who show up at raids.
Back to top Go down
Sciatica

Sciatica

PostSubject: Re: Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::.   Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:19 pm

Guess Ill have to apply to some other guild then (since Im expecting to raid 3 times a week, if not more).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::.   Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sciatica, combat rogue .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1