Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

healingkiss, a whatever you want me to be priest app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
healingkiss

healingkiss, a whatever you want me to be priest app Empty
PostSubject: healingkiss, a whatever you want me to be priest app   healingkiss, a whatever you want me to be priest app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:02 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 16

- Where are you from? Netherlands

- What is your occupation at the moment? playing wow in the evening and going to school
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day? if i feel like playing wow on a normal schoolday it is about 5 hours

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? i like doing pvp with friends and pve is fun aswell because of the thrill when you kill a new boss

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Healingkiss

- What is your /played? 56days 21 hours

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? because i wanted to do something else for a while but i don't care what i am.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? yes i don't really care very much what i am, just take me for what you need, my healing gear is better tho (719 +sd in damage gear shadow spec and around 1320 +healing in healing gear holy spec)
- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?well it is needed so i will be working on it but i am not going to lvl my tailoring up again already done that twice >.< mooncloth atm

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?cleared karazhan and gruul's lair as holy with my priest and cleared MC AQ20 ZG BWL and first boss in AQ40 as hunter

- What do you think your role will be in PvE?killing stuff^^

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich?ye i got all of them

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? yes but my gold pool ain't endless:P

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? Dark Edge, left because i wasn't having fun anymore. Sanctum, left because i took a break of wow for a while

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? Because i know several people in there and tormentornl thought you needed a shadow priest

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?
yes
- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?
Tormentornl/Khilandria, Ramperkash, Anura, Allyslayernl, Kreceir
- Do you have anything else to say? my dps gear sucks atm because i only recently specced shadow
Back to top Go down
Tormentornl

Tormentornl

PostSubject: Re: healingkiss, a whatever you want me to be priest app   healingkiss, a whatever you want me to be priest app Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 7:12 am

Realy nice guy and he knows what hes doing been in dcs with em for a very long time and i know em for like 2 years now and hes a skilled player,
he might not have the best gear atm but he got the skillz that we need .
So id say give em an invite to the guild Very Happy

Greets,

Tormentornl
Back to top Go down
Allyslayernl

PostSubject: Re: healingkiss, a whatever you want me to be priest app   healingkiss, a whatever you want me to be priest app Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:27 am

I agree with Tormentornl, I have been with Healingkiss in many guilds aswell and he is a good player who does know what to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
healingkiss

PostSubject: Re: healingkiss, a whatever you want me to be priest app   healingkiss, a whatever you want me to be priest app Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:42 am

forget about this application i'd i love to raid with you guys but it just ain't smart to do start raiding again because i am in my exam year. raiding and homework just don't go together very well for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: healingkiss, a whatever you want me to be priest app   healingkiss, a whatever you want me to be priest app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

healingkiss, a whatever you want me to be priest app
Page 1 of 1