Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::.

Go down 
+5
Wildfury
Drakner
Alatar
Yerbuaa
lilfrost
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lilfrost

lilfrost

Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::.   Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:57 am

Ok since darkwander has some router issues to be able to get to this server I was kin enough to make an application for him

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? I am 23 Years Old

- Where are you from? Denmark

- What is your occupation at the moment? I am a baker who works from 2 at night till 9.30 in the morning

- What are your play times per day? 17 : 00 - 23: 30

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? PVE !!!

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Darkwander

- What is your /played? 148 days

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? Because its the best healing specc in raids

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Yes, of course

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? I am but I don't think its possible atm...

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? Karazhan and gruul's lair

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? Healing and shackling

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? All

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Yes, of course

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?Alot, but mainly ex inferis, just us, obsessive, they all broke up
- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? Couse i want to help in raid progress, getting into endgame raids and have a good time with justflip, kimba, kizam, drakner, lilfrost,...
Back to top Go down
Yerbuaa

Yerbuaa

PostSubject: pew   Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:55 am

was my guilds main healer pre bc very compitent priest great guy fun to play with and his bc gear is pew pew Smile

Yerbua
Back to top Go down
Alatar

Alatar

PostSubject: Re: Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::.   Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:01 am

I already declined him a week or two back in time.
So i don't really see the point in making another application.
Back to top Go down
Drakner

PostSubject: Re: Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::.   Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:15 am

Nice guy and a good healer, Smile
Back to top Go down
lilfrost

lilfrost

PostSubject: Re: Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::.   Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:34 pm

well i talked to him bout that alatar... seems he was drunk >.<
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::.   Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:48 pm

Hm - his application seems quite nice (so does the gear) - even tho Amitar is sceptic i'd like to discuss this over - so far you get my vote but tomorrow (monday) i can be more clear Smile

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Alatar

Alatar

PostSubject: Re: Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::.   Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:01 am

Well.. His first impression was horrible, but guess we can discuss it when i get home.
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::.   Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:25 am

poor application, the guy itself sounds good though. Since he is getting respected by some members ;O
Back to top Go down
lilfrost

lilfrost

PostSubject: Re: Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::.   Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:55 am

Poor application naarden ?! look at his gear

and that first impression = drunk impression like i stated above
Back to top Go down
Alatar

Alatar

PostSubject: Re: Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::.   Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:57 am

Not going to argue, but when i look at applications, gear is the last thing i look at. If a retard has 5/5 tier 6, he can just fuck off..
But like i said, ill talk with wild if he wants me to.. And ok, one bad impression is not going to ruin his application
Back to top Go down
Farsightx

PostSubject: Re: Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::.   Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:00 am

Still... would you go to your job drunk?
Back to top Go down
Kizam

Kizam

PostSubject: Re: Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::.   Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 8:06 am

he's a fun guy, and a rutined one also
/vote
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::.   Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 8:24 am

lilfrost wrote:
Poor application naarden ?! look at his gear

and that first impression = drunk impression like i stated above

i am talking about his application not about his gear.
Back to top Go down
Doublehelix

Doublehelix

PostSubject: Good priest for sure   Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:19 pm

Have known dark since way back and he is a good priest and nice guy, not more to say about it.

He gets my vote
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::.   Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:41 pm

Well - now we need him on-line for a chat then Smile

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::.   Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkwander 70 holy priest .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1