Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Noyouhealme Holy priest locking for a home=) .::Accepted::.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noyouhealme

Noyouhealme Holy priest locking for a home=) .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: Noyouhealme Holy priest locking for a home=) .::Accepted::.   Noyouhealme Holy priest locking for a home=) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:53 am

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? I`m a 18 year old boy With the name Stian.

- Where are you from? I live in Bergen (Norway) a raining place in the west coast:P

- What is your occupation at the moment? yes lets talk about me =) I build houses for a living, working from 0700-1530 after work i like to get home take a shower, eat my dinner and play WoW. Usualy on saturdays i hang out with friends geting drunk and heding for town to the disco where yes we dance and locking out for a Women to share my life with =)

- What are your play times per day?my playing times is monday - Friday i play from 1600-2300 or 2400 in weekends it al depends on when i get up from bed til yes party party: P

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? With the priest im playing atm i pref pve, holy is not fun in pvp imoa.

- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation? I`m not bound to any peeps in core nope, and if i was bound to anyone that would leave core, why should i leave... I think i need a good reason to leave a guild, not just that a friend leave.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Noyouhealme

- What is your /played? my total played is 140 days, many many good memoryes from playing this char.=)

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? i chosed my curent specc to get more +healing nut if you need me to respecc ofcause i would do that=) Would do anything to help progress=)

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? I have answare this on the question abow:P

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?Yes im willing to work on my gear if needed = ) enchanting and gems is the things im moust proud of on my priest. I`m enchanting and tailoring as prof=)

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
With this priest i have cleared karazhan gruul`s lair magtheridon killed Al`ar and Void reaver in The eye and cleared up to Lady vash in SSC =)

- What do you think your role will be in PvE?I think my role in pve is to pres 1 2 3 and get the tank to stay alive = )

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? I`m exalted with all factions so yes i got Every single heroic key you can get=)

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Issent pots and gold a MUST to raid?=S but anywways ofc i would bring pots and gold i would eaven bring a copul leftovers so i can share with someone if they go empty.

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? I have been in thule, And the reason i left them was when i left i diddent have to much time to do hardcore raiding but now im back in black=)

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? I wanna joine core formation because you got your raids sorted out properly and havent seen much slacking with you guy`s your fighting all you can and you got the power in the players that i see will get far in WoW.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? Yes i have locked at the info, and im simply love this rules you got here, not many guilds that takes the rules seriusly.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? I dont have anyone that can no sorry =( but i can vote for myself:P lolz hehe

- Do you have anything else to say? yes i have =) i would say thank you thank you so much for reading my application at all, and i hope to see you guy`s soon. Have a nice day=)
Back to top Go down
undeadzeus

undeadzeus

PostSubject: Re: Noyouhealme Holy priest locking for a home=) .::Accepted::.   Noyouhealme Holy priest locking for a home=) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:00 am

Sweet gear and pve exp
GL with app mate thumbs up

Undead-afro afro -zed
Back to top Go down
Noyouhealme

PostSubject: Re: Noyouhealme Holy priest locking for a home=) .::Accepted::.   Noyouhealme Holy priest locking for a home=) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:21 am

Thank you matey Afro FTW:D
Back to top Go down
Noyouhealme

PostSubject: Re: Noyouhealme Holy priest locking for a home=) .::Accepted::.   Noyouhealme Holy priest locking for a home=) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:03 am

Oh yes i was locking trow my talent 2 sec`s ago, and i found one mistake i did =(
Im going to change Circle of healing into Divine Spirit, But im going ot respecc right away = )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noyouhealme Holy priest locking for a home=) .::Accepted::.   Noyouhealme Holy priest locking for a home=) .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noyouhealme Holy priest locking for a home=) .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1