Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DeadlyDerek - Holy priest .::Accepted::.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deadlyderek

DeadlyDerek - Holy priest .::Accepted::. Empty
PostSubject: DeadlyDerek - Holy priest .::Accepted::.   DeadlyDerek - Holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:39 pm

---Personal Information---
39 yrs old

from the UK

Royal Air Force Engineer

I am shift worker 3 days 3nights 5 days off - on day shift i play 1930-2300 ish nightshift i play some hours during the day and on days off I play as often as i can before the wife moins usually most of teh day and night ! Real life commitments will obviously vary these hours.

I prefer PVE but have just made a lock so am getting into PVP

---Character Information---
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Deadlyderek

40 game days so far on this char

found it to be good healing with decent mana regen

ofc - if you have a better healing build i will use it or if you need me to go shadow i can do that - building up a decent dmg gear set (about 6 epics so far)

Always willing to work on gear but I am full epic healing atm so shouldnt be a problem

---PvE Information---
Exalted with Violet eye, have doen all boses with priest , have been gruul and downed 3 times only , failed at maggy 2 attempts, also have 70 Hunter rogue and lock all with limited Kara XP, played pre TBC ZG AQ MC

Expect to be a healer but readily welcome the opportunity to go shadow or better yet raid on my lock

Priest - all, Hunter all, Rogue Cenarion Lock none yet but close to cenarion and shatar

I always come prepared for raids

---Guild Information---
On laughing skull was Royal Blood then Elite bandits - where i played with wiseshammy ( was Priest CL) left to come to this server to play with Atix who is also applying today. Joined Conviction when i came here back in Jun. Dont want to bad mouth conviction tbh most of them are good but dont like the way things have been going last few weeks , a lot of the officers left over summer and there has been no progression, we went from gruul to struggling to get a kara raid together, also a big reason is to come and get Wiseshammy , Atix and me back in one guild.

oops answered the why Core Form in there , to play with Wiseshammy and get progression that was lacking in last guild

i have read and accept the post

Wiseshammy will i hope vouch for me, I must have ran heroics with afew of you hopefully they were happy with the service.

Let me in !!!
Back to top Go down
deadlyderek

PostSubject: other char info   DeadlyDerek - Holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:59 pm

In case you need to wisp me in game, my other characters are:

Mortikat - Lock

Deadlydark - Hunter

Deadlydora - Rogue

I am mainly playing Mortikat at them moment please feel free to wisp me and I can log to priest as required.

TY
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyDerek - Holy priest .::Accepted::.   DeadlyDerek - Holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:30 am

Good application - even tho your reason is mainly wiseshammy.

Ill discuss it with the other officers as well - were pretty full on healers atm you see, but as we are looking for a shadow priest - pherhaps some one wants to spec shadow and so problem is solved Smile

Will contact you in-game soon

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
deadlyderek

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyDerek - Holy priest .::Accepted::.   DeadlyDerek - Holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 8:48 am

Will speak to you online at next available opportunity. I would be Very happy to respec shadow, I have been thinking about doing so for a while but conviction did not need another SP. I think I have enough gear to make it viable, but would benefit from a bit of gearing up to make me as effective as SP as I currently am at healing. But this way you wouldnt have to inconvenience any of your current healers. Anyhow have a think and I look forward to catching you online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeadlyDerek - Holy priest .::Accepted::.   DeadlyDerek - Holy priest .::Accepted::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DeadlyDerek - Holy priest .::Accepted::.
Page 1 of 1