Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shmee - Hunter (BM)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shmee

Shmee - Hunter (BM) Empty
PostSubject: Shmee - Hunter (BM)   Shmee - Hunter (BM) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 6:45 pm

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? 18

- Where are you from? UK

- What is your occupation at the moment? (if you feel this is to private you can skip this question) Apprentice,

- What are your play times per day? about 5-6hours.

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? Both.

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Shmee

- What is your /played? 39d, 15h.

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? i feel its best for dps, not really the high damage but more the speed. (BM spec)

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? If needed yeh.

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Sure.

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? This char Kara.

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? Dps, Crowd control if needed.

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? Only Coilfang atm, working on rest atm.

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? yeh, not a problem.

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? Infernal - Disbanded, TAW - had alot of work in summer, no time for WoW, summer gone, at home at night now.

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ? well, grinding on your own isnt to fun. would be cool to get into some PvE, meet some people/friends, i dont know many people atm ^^. also from reading rules etc, i see you got nice rules, i like your looting style (without DKP) and seems like a mature and well organised guild, so would be cool ta join you.

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? yep.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? well i dont know anyone, but i hope some will vote.

- Do you have anything else to say? well, not really, happy with all rule etc. just hope to see ya in game. thanks, (hope i wasnt brief)
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

Shmee - Hunter (BM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shmee - Hunter (BM)   Shmee - Hunter (BM) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:01 am

You are way undergeared for SSC/TK where we are atm and it seems you've only put your time into PvP and haven't even tried to gear. Almost 40 days played and only 1 heroic key?

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.askaninja.com/

Shmee - Hunter (BM)
Page 1 of 1