Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter

Go down 
+3
Tyc
Naarden
Snipeshot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Snipeshot

Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter   Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:29 pm

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? - Just turned 19 a few weeks back

- Where are you from? Glasgow, Scotland ( hopes for no flames)

- What is your occupation at the moment? - At the moment
I'm technically unemployed as i study for my degree in english literature however on weekdays on occasion i work in primary and secondary schools so i may be seen as having prior experience before i make my way into teaching after finishing my degree.

- What are your play times per day? Weekdays 6pm server time - 4am server time - Weekends all day and alll night Very Happy

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both? I prefer PVE as i've always enjoyed encounters with large groups all together, working towards a common goal, i.e. to down a bosss

---Character Information---

- Armory Link:

Gear Link
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Snipeshot

Spec Link

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Snipeshot

- What is your /played?
52 days 7mins 28 seconds

Time Played on this level: 28 days 5 hours 7 minutes

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? I have chosen my current spec for Purely PVE matters. The MM/Surv spec which i have created is a Burst dps / survivability spec for within raids and also in heroics. I have placed Points in specific talents to ensure that my crowd control abilities are effective and extended rather than that of a normal hunter's. I have built up an efficient Shot sequence to co-inside with this spec also.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? - Yes of course however, on a personal Level i would dislike changing to the 41,20 Beast Mastery Spec as i see it as a fad which many people have adopted as it can be successful in some areas however i do not enjoy relying on my pet hence the reason i'd rather be MM for raids however if you want the spec modified then i shall bend to your will Smile

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? - If i need to work on my gear to get into a Top Class, professional raiding then i will work as hard as possible to meet up with your standards

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character? Cleared Kara (raid Leading) cleared Gruul (raid Leading), got Maggy to 20% and thats it for the moment

- What do you think your role will be in PvE? My role in pve can be many thing dependent on which bosses we are faced up with in speciifc raids. For instance i can easily tank the shaman in Gruul's lair solo (hence the points in health from my spec). If we come up against maggy i can successfully CC adds and press the cubes at the desired time or like what most people enjoy about hunters...I CAN GO IMBA DPS PEW PEW Razz

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich? - Got all heroic Keys

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? - Of course Gold, Pots, raid food, elixirs, flasks - i spend loads of money bringing not only for myself but for others also.

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?

T A W, merged with The Swerve causing me to lose my CL status Sad

The Swerve, which i still am a part of, i wish to leave due to some unstable internal problems which has caused the guilds' progress to screech to a halt

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?
I wish to join Core Formation as i see you as a very respectful and mature raiding guild who understand what it means to work hard and keep going hardcore to achieve the very best which you can achieve. I also wish to join Core Formation as i have a few friends in here for example my arena mates Ramperkash and Drakner. In addition i wish to follow a good friend of mines, Mahalio as we have been guildies for a while now and even though his druid ass is big, i enjoy his company Smile

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? Yes. No problems

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? - Ramperkash, survivalist (also ex guildy) and drakner

- Do you have anything else to say?

I hope you consider my application as one who wishes to join your guild not only for progress and new content but also to meet some of the more mature members of Frostwhisper and to help / Learn about my Class moreover, to have fun Smile

Finally good luck with your raiding, i hope to join you in the near future. Smile
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter   Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:50 am

Awesome application * stunned *

Good luck i hope they they you in, but dunno if we're in need of hunters confused
Back to top Go down
Tyc

Tyc

PostSubject: Re: Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter   Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:57 am

ur 17
Back to top Go down
http://www.coreformation.da.ru
Snipeshot

PostSubject: Re: Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter   Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:42 am

Tyc wrote:
ur 17

To confirm i do share my account with my little cousin (who is 17) who is currently staying with me (family matters lets not go into it) however i will be the main raider on the character.
Back to top Go down
Calleninja
Officer
Calleninja

PostSubject: Re: Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter   Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:56 pm

Wooow! Wink
Like naarden said; Awesome application!
In fact its prolly the best we ever had and I can see that you have spended quiet some time in it.
But unfortanly we got a very nice and active Hunter squad atm and we don't need another one right now.

Thank you for your interest and time.

-Calleninja
Back to top Go down
Farsightx

PostSubject: Re: Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter   Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:01 pm

Calleninja wrote:
Wooow! Wink
In fact its prolly the best we ever had and I can see that you have spended quiet some time in it.
But unfortanly we got a very nice and active Hunter squad atm and we don't need another one right now.

-Calleninja

Do we? Today we were kinda low un hunters... and tbh, Snipeshot is just cool funny person Smile
Back to top Go down
Calleninja
Officer
Calleninja

PostSubject: Re: Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter   Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:22 pm

Farsightx wrote:
Calleninja wrote:
Wooow! Wink

-Calleninja

Do we? Today we were kinda low un hunters... and tbh, Snipeshot is just cool funny person Smile

Yes, Yes we do.
There was just some internet issues, it have never happened before as far as I can remember.
It would be shit to se 4 Hunters fighting for a raid spot every raiding day, when we usually use 2, not often we get 3 in.
Sometimes we only got one Hunter online and that works out just fine, not very often but still. The class isn't the needed.

-Calleninja
Back to top Go down
bloodreigne

PostSubject: Re: Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter   Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:52 pm

i know am not a memember, but i would like to say

snipeshot is a nice guy,(bit of a cunt in rl tbh tho :p he tried to hit me in the balls when i first met him <3) hes a decent hunter and can be very active, if you guys ever need a hunter, i would suggest him...even if we did have a fall out about something he accidently done Razz (its all good again, tho we made up n kissed LOL)
Back to top Go down
Tyc

Tyc

PostSubject: Re: Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter   Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:39 pm

bloodreigne wrote:
i know am not a memember, but i would like to say

snipeshot is a nice guy,(bit of a cunt in rl tbh tho :p he tried to hit me in the balls when i first met him <3) hes a decent hunter and can be very active, if you guys ever need a hunter, i would suggest him...even if we did have a fall out about something he accidently done Razz (its all good again, tho we made up n kissed LOL)

whot? you 2 kissed? you 2 are gay?!?!!

INVITE THEM BOTH!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.coreformation.da.ru
Snipeshot

PostSubject: Re: Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter   Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:55 am

Well similar to what bloodreigne stated i'd also like to apply as casual membership where i have no priority on loot or even attending raids - just there to back you lot up. To be honest even if i dont egt new gear thats fine by me, i really just wish to see new content so i'd be honoured if you were to give me a chance as a backup anytime if needed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter   Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:27 am

so sad, both bloodreigne and snipeshot sound like people who fit in here, but we do have 3 active hunters so its kind of shit in a way for bloodreigne and snipe, but maybe discuss with the other hunters if they wanna skip some raids and make room for these guys, so those 3 hunters we got atm dont have to come every raid.

just a suggestion, but i can fully understand calleninjas decision though.
Back to top Go down
Snipeshot

PostSubject: Re: Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter   Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:58 am

Just Gonna bump this and ask if the other hunters of Core Formation could possibly read this idea of naarden as i believe it to be an extremely good one which i'd be delighted to partake in.

KIMBA SUCKS THE MAN WANG lULKEK
Back to top Go down
Flaya

PostSubject: Re: Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter   Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:33 pm

REJECTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter   Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snipeshot - Marksman Hunter
Page 1 of 1