Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Archerhorus: Hunter Marksman (at the moment)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archerhorus

Archerhorus: Hunter Marksman (at the moment) Empty
PostSubject: Archerhorus: Hunter Marksman (at the moment)   Archerhorus: Hunter Marksman (at the moment) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:54 pm

---Personal Information---
- How old are you? I am 18 turning 19 pretty soon

- Where are you from? United kingdom

- What is your occupation at the moment? I currently study at college
(if you feel this is to private you can skip this question)

- What are your play times per day?
6pm-12am(midnight) GMT monday to thursday and friday 6pm-2am saturday 12pm(midday)-2am sunday 12pm(midday)-12am(midnight) (all GMT english time zones)

---Character Information---
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Archerhorus

- What is your /played? 47 days (in game) thats around 1200 hours+

- Why have your chosen for your current spec? I play MM because its fast dps and can keep up with raid dps and also trueshot aura is nice for the melee'rs. Allthough I'd like to mention I have played all 3 hunter specs and im pretty sure I'm a (not to be cocky or nothing) good hunter.

- Would u be ready to change it if requested? Of-course as mentioned above I have played all 3 specs and know how to play them well

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed? Of-course without a doubt

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
All pre TBC raids except AQ40 and Nax
Full karazhan, gruuls lair

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich?
Caverns of time, 3k away from the auch and Coilfang ones

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)? Of-course I brind enough to keep me alive and spare if some-one happens to run out of cash etc..

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them? I've not been in many but the main guild I'm currently in is T A W, and tbh they where doing awesome but all of sudden everything grinded to a halt and we are going no-where now

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?
Apart from the name being awesome I'd like to continue progressing through the raids of TBC and perhaps core formation could show me the way Very Happy

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it? yes i have read it and yes i agree

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you? Not realy, but then again i probably have had some in 5 man instances without noticing Very Happy but by the sounds of things this guild has a great bunch of team players

- Do you have anything else to say?
Nothing much realy other than I hope I'm successfull with the application and hope to perhaps be raiding with Core Formation Smile Thanks guys..
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: Archerhorus: Hunter Marksman (at the moment)   Archerhorus: Hunter Marksman (at the moment) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 5:37 pm

Seems like a nice application - gearwise you could use a boost, but the rest sounds good Smile
Ill let our Hunter officer check it asap as well.

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Calleninja
Officer
Calleninja

PostSubject: Re: Archerhorus: Hunter Marksman (at the moment)   Archerhorus: Hunter Marksman (at the moment) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:41 am

Nice application.

But there is no spot in Core Formation for Hunters at the moment.

-Calle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archerhorus: Hunter Marksman (at the moment)   Archerhorus: Hunter Marksman (at the moment) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archerhorus: Hunter Marksman (at the moment)
Page 1 of 1