Core Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Core Formation

---

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nog - Holy/Disc Priest

Go down 
+3
Prez
Naarden
Nog
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nog

Nog - Holy/Disc Priest Empty
PostSubject: Nog - Holy/Disc Priest   Nog - Holy/Disc Priest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 7:23 pm

Questionlist

---Personal Information---
- How old are you?
21. turning 22 in March

- Where are you from?
From Århus in Denmark

- What is your occupation at the moment?
Nothing really, xcept wow! I got all the time in the world to play Surprised . well almost!

- What are your play times per day?
varies alot, somewhere between 2-14 hours. But mostly around 5-10 hours I guess Smile

- Do you prefer PvP or PvE? Or Both?
PVE no doubt. I've always been most into PVE.

- Are you bound to any people in Core Formation?
Nah I tend to follow guilds rather than follow people. I'm pretty loyal Smile

---Character Information---
- Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Nog

- What is your /played?
76 days on Nog
40 days on Nogalis (My first priest. On Shattered Hand. I created Nog for around two years ago and switched to Frostwhisper)

- Why have your chosen for your current spec?
It's a nice PVE spec for me, but its more end game based than 5man. which is good I guess :p

- Would u be ready to change it if requested?
Yes I would, but not to shadow :/ . I've played a healer since release and thats what I'm good at. I have a great raiding experience in pre tbc. and know my class full. I even got 2 priests, thats how much I love playing a holy priest Smile

- Are you willing to work on your gear if it is needed?
Of course, I'm working on it every day atm. And I will tend to continue like that Smile

---PvE Information---
- Do you have any raid experience, if so, what? And with wich character?
Well I dont got that much raiding experience in TBC. I've cleared Karazhan. Killed one boss in SSC (Lurker) and The Eye (Lootreaver). I've raided alot in pre-tbc tho. In Conspiracy Theory, The Core and In Denial. Cleared everything except naxx, only 5 bosses in there :/ . You might wonder why I havent raided more in TBC that I have. Thats because I had a break for around 8 months and came back in May. so I was far behind when I dinged 70. All of the raid experience is on Nog as a healer btw.

- What do you think your role will be in PvE?
To prevent you guys from dying :p

- Do you have any heroic keys? if so, wich?
Yeah Coilfang and Tempest Keep. Working on the others tho.

- Are you willing to bring that what is required to raids (Potions, Gold for repairs etc)?
Of course. I always do that Smile

---Guild Information---
- What guilds have you been in? Why did you leave them?
Conspiracy Theory - Left because it disbanded.
The Core - Left because it disbanded.
In Denial - Left because I took a break from wow for about 8 months.
Sekten - I was only a "guild friend" there, so I left to find a more "stable" guild, and then applied to you guys

- Why do u want to join <Core Formation> ?
Because I wanna raid again. And I wanna do it with people who know what they are doing, which I'm pretty sure you guys do Smile Also I've seen some of your players in 5 mans with great succes! :p

- Have you read the Core Formation Information post? (https://coreformation.forumotion.com/General-Forum-c2/Applictions-f7/-p23.htm#23) Do you accept it?
Yeah I fully do.

- Do you have anyone in our guild who can pherhaps vote for you?
I dont know really, maybe some of you have played with me in pre TBC or in some 5 mans, or just knows about me Smile

- Do you have anything else to say?
Yeah I know you arent looking for holy priests atm, but you should really give me a chance anyways, I wont let you down Razz . I've never caused drama, never been afk in a raid, never ninjaed anything, never forgotten candles, pots and buffs. But this doesnt mean that I'm getting angry at people if they do something wrong. Everyone can have a bad day and fuck up. Actually I never get angry at anyone, I'm a friendly guy! Surprised
Also you wont find alot priests with as much end game experience as me for sure Smile
My gear isnt the best, but I cant really improve it much more outside of raids. But experience and skills over gear imo. But thats of course for you to decide :p

If I get rejected then please keep me in mind if you are needing a holy priest in the near future Smile

Anyways I hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards, Nog.
Back to top Go down
Naarden

PostSubject: Re: Nog - Holy/Disc Priest   Nog - Holy/Disc Priest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 2:37 am

nice application good job, and good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

PostSubject: Re: Nog - Holy/Disc Priest   Nog - Holy/Disc Priest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 5:50 am

Quote :
My gear isnt the best, but I cant really improve it much more outside of raids.

I like your application, but I wonder what have you been doing since May? We're halfway thru October now and you've only got 2 heroic keys. Armory seems to be down atm so I can't check your gear but I doubt there isn't any epic drops that could improve your gear in the 3 heroic key instances you're missing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.askaninja.com/
Nog

PostSubject: Re: Nog - Holy/Disc Priest   Nog - Holy/Disc Priest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:14 am

Well its been summer and since I've been behind from the start I havent played that much over summer, would rather enjoy the good weather since I didnt really have a guild to raid with Smile Also I've been lvling a warrior from 1 to 70 to try something else. But I didnt like it as much as playing a priest. True theres one drop from heroics which can improve my gear afaik. and I can improve it with the badges too. but we are talking about very small improvements here. I have healed in SSC and The Eye with even worse gear than I have now, but still with succes. My gear might be bad, but its not _that_ bad, and with a single lucky kara run I could be full epic.
Back to top Go down
Alatar

Alatar

PostSubject: Re: Nog - Holy/Disc Priest   Nog - Holy/Disc Priest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:45 am

Its harder to find decent people who knows their class, than people with mad gear
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

PostSubject: Re: Nog - Holy/Disc Priest   Nog - Holy/Disc Priest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 2:42 pm

Alatar wrote:
Its harder to find decent people who knows their class, than people with mad gear

And what makes you think this guy is decent? In 5 months he's managed to get 2 heroic keys and +1300 healing. To me that is lack of commitment and motivation. I managed to create a paladin, level him to 70, get 3 heroic keys and the other 2 to 70-80% into honored, +1400 heal within 2 months. And I work every day 8-17 and have a company to manage on the side, and no summer vecation!

Just because he says he's imba doesn't make him imba. Words are cheap. Instead look at what he has accomplised, how hard he has worked to gear up outside raid etc.
Back to top Go down
Nog

PostSubject: Re: Nog - Holy/Disc Priest   Nog - Holy/Disc Priest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:20 pm

Prez, as written in the other reply I have been inactive during the summer, because I didnt have a guild to do raids with. that leaves 2-3 months for me to level 1-70 with my warrior and play it abit in 5man instances + achive the things I've achived on Nog. I guess you'd be surprised if you knew how committed and motivated I really am when I raid. I set goals for myself all the time, and I give 100% to reach them.

You're saying "look at what he has accomplised. how hard he has worked to gear up outside raid etc". Well why would I gear up for raiding when I am in a guild with the status "guild friend" and got last prio for raid spots? Thats not very motivating.
Instead you should look at what I actually HAVE accomplished in raids like being in the guilds first downing bosses in BWL, AQ40 and Naxx. I was in the raid on alot of the first horde server kills on different bosses.

It really should be more important what I've done IN RAIDS, that what I've done OUTSIDE RAIDS.

But hey. its not up to me to decide what you should look for in an application, I just cant follow your opinion on this one and I dont hope thats some kind of guild policy Smile
Back to top Go down
Yerbuaa

Yerbuaa

PostSubject: Re: Nog - Holy/Disc Priest   Nog - Holy/Disc Priest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 8:43 pm

hehe were currentley revweing all priest apps yours is the only one that stands out atm were currently reshaping the guild towards more hardcore rather than carebair i rekkon we could use you but i shall talk to the other officercers about ya Wink

thanks for the app!
Back to top Go down
Prez

Prez

PostSubject: Re: Nog - Holy/Disc Priest   Nog - Holy/Disc Priest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:45 pm

Nog, what does it matter what you did or how active and motivated you were over a year ago pre-TBC? My opinion is that if you really missed raiding and wanted to raid again with your priest, you should have put more time and effort into getting him/her ready for raid, especially if you were aiming to join a SSC/TK fast progressing guild.

Tell me, so what if you don't get a lucky Karazhan run where all the epics you ever wanted drops - I myself did at least 15-20 clears before I got my 1-hand mace - how many weaks do we need to run you thru Karazhan to gear you up?

We have very limited time before the new expansion comes and my personal opinion is that it's wrong to recruit people that will push us back to Karazhan instead of people who can help us progress.
Back to top Go down
Alatar

Alatar

PostSubject: Re: Nog - Holy/Disc Priest   Nog - Holy/Disc Priest Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 1:43 am

Prez wrote:
Alatar wrote:

And what makes you think this guy is decent? In 5 months he's managed to get 2 heroic keys and +1300 healing. To me that is lack of commitment and motivation. I managed to create a paladin, level him to 70, get 3 heroic keys and the other 2 to 70-80% into honored, +1400 heal within 2 months. And I work every day 8-17 and have a company to manage on the side, and no summer vecation!

Just because he says he's imba doesn't make him imba. Words are cheap. Instead look at what he has accomplised, how hard he has worked to gear up outside raid etc.

didnt say he were, just pointed it out. And he do look like an mature player, but there is no way u know before u actually play with him.. But im not i the guild anymore so its none of my business Razz
Back to top Go down
Wildfury

Wildfury

PostSubject: Re: Nog - Holy/Disc Priest   Nog - Holy/Disc Priest Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:03 am

I'd have to agree with the fact that your gear is not that what we are looking for, tho thumps up for the fact that you got mooncloth. I think you can indeed, and should indeed, get better gear outside raids, and dont count on Karazhan for gearing as were moving out of that place by now.

However, i also have to agree with the fact that skills > gear - even tho i agree and understand Prezz i will discuss this application with the officers - try getting more gear for now - thats the only thing that makes us think hard about your application - the rest is sweet Smile

Best Regards,
Wildfury
Back to top Go down
Nog

PostSubject: Re: Nog - Holy/Disc Priest   Nog - Holy/Disc Priest Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:45 am

I see your point Prez, I've always hated when undergeared people joined the guilds I've been in. but still it should matter what I've done pre tbc since it shows that I got raiding spirit and experience. Also we are talking about 2-3 months of gaming in tbc, where I've lvled my warrior from 1 to 70, played it abit in 5 mans, and gotten the stuff I got on Nog. I dont think thats slow. Do you really?

Atm I am doing my best to get all my heroic keys done and get the few epics I can use from there. Also im working on my rep different places.

And to wilfury, I'm not 'counting' on getting to karazhan and get geared up. I just said that my gear really isnt that bad, and with one lucky kara run I'd be full epic. but I sure aint counting on being lucky, because I'm never lucky when it comes to drops. Thats also why im working on rep and heroics Smile
Back to top Go down
pyro

PostSubject: Re: Nog - Holy/Disc Priest   Nog - Holy/Disc Priest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:53 am

I for one would rather play with people who know what there doing over people with gear any day of the week. I would rather have wildfury tanking naked over most of the purple tanks runnin round this server. The most important thing in a raid is trusting other members to do there job and not trying to do everything (which i am guilty of), and having a member with this amount of raid experience helps him go along way to earning my trust in raids.
Back to top Go down
Yerbuaa

Yerbuaa

PostSubject: Re: Nog - Holy/Disc Priest   Nog - Holy/Disc Priest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:42 am

i agree totally nog is oldshcool and a decent player i say inv myself we need another priest /sign

Kimba/officer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nog - Holy/Disc Priest   Nog - Holy/Disc Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nog - Holy/Disc Priest
Page 1 of 1